Beach-A-Palooza! Pt.2

Jakuna (PKI): Hmm...

Jakuna (GT): What's on your mind? Mine's food.

Jakuna (PKI): It's those two... *she looked at the nights* they have some sort of amazing power within themselves...I saw it firsthand...

Jakuna (GT): Hmm...it's best not to do whatever you're going to do right now.

Daiko (N): Does it feel like you're being watched...?

Daika (N): A little bit. It's best just to ignore it. Ice cream?

Daiko (N): You got strawberry?

Daika (N): I know my brother too well. I got Neapolitan!

Daiko (Xeno): I guess this isn't so bad.

Daika (Xeno): I'm glad. I'm having a good time with everyone here.

Daiko (Xeno): *sighs* The worst part is knowing we're going to have to go back home and work.

Daika (Xeno): Hmm...hey, don't think about it too much. Have a great time here while you can.

Daiko (Xeno): Well...you're not wrong. It just feels strange to be here when we know it's our job to—?!

Sorrel: *throws a water balloon towards Daiko Xeno* No job worries here, just good times.

Daiko (Xeno): *blinks a few times* ...hey sorrel.

Sorrel: Hey, I'm just going to tell everyone the food is all ready to be eaten.

And just then everybody jumps up and goes to get food. Sorrel quickly caught up with everyone else to eat food.

[Timeskip]

Daiko (Prime): Ahh. That was good!

Kumara (Xeno): I'm glad you all enjoyed.

Jakuna (PKI): Hm...thank you.

Sorra (AU): Say, Prime, how long are you going to stay like that?

Daiko (Prime): *looks at his body* ... *shrugs*

Sorrel (AU): Could you go into the other saiyan forms?

Daika (GT): Guys, none of that here please. We're at the beach.

Jakuna (GT): Yeah, don't talk about stuff that I can't see. I feel a bit left out.

Daiko (GT): Hm, is there any cure to blindness?

Daiko (Night): *sneezes*

Kohl (Xeno): Bless you.

Daika (Night): *whispers to Daiko* Are you working on that?

Daika (Xeno): *looks into the sky* Well, it's getting dark.

Daiko: What should we do?

[At Night]

Daika (Vampa): *squishes the marshmallow* Hmm... *sniffs it and licks it* Sweet.

Daiko (GT): It's even better when... *puts his marshmallow and sticks it in the fire* You roast it until it turns golden or black. *pulls back his treat and blows out the fire on it* Here.

Daika (Vampa): *takes it as she took a bite and it was all gooey* Woah! It tashtes sho good!

Sorrel (Xeno): Is it just me, or does that look a bit weird.

Sorra (Xeno): I think it's jus you. *makes a s'more and eats it*

Sorrel: *smiles lightly* Heh...

Kumara: Hm?

Sorrel: Today's been quite fun...all thanks to you.

Kumara: ! *smiles and hugs him* You're welcome.

Sorrel: ... *pets her head*

Daika (Night): This is...nice. I should visit more often.

Daika (Xeno): Make sure it's not too much.

Daiko (Night): I'll make sure of that.

Jakuna (PKI): *looks around*

Jakuna (GT): What's on your mind?

Jakuna (PKI): This is...peaceful. No fights...just...hugs...and family.

Jakuna (GT): I know how that feels. These Saiyans just...change you somehow. You may think by not a lot, but if you look back into your past and compare it to who you are now, it's a major difference. It's a good change.

Jakuna: Houll find yourself to like these lot. They bring so much more to your life. I don't want them to hear any of this, because then they'll get too comfortable with me.

Jakuna (PKI): Hm...family.