Prime's fur problem

Daiko (Prime): ...

Prime just sits on the porch of the house and watches the whole environment of the beach. The sound of the ocean splashing, seagulls flying above and sand getting ready to burn your bare feet. There was one problem, or many problems with Prime at the beach.

Daika (Vampa): We're finished!

Sodaikra: It looks amazing, Daika.

Daiko (Prime): *smiles lightly as his tail wags slowly* ... *sighs*

Daika (GT): Hmm...I'm gonna go talk to Prime for a second guys.

Sorrel: It's okay, we'll finish up here.

Daika (GT): *nods as she goes to sit down next to prime* Hey there Prime. What's wrong?

Daiko (Prime): *looks out into the beach to see the whole family having fun* Everyone...is having fun here...I wish I could do the same...

Daika (GT): And why don't you?

Daiko (Prime): *sighs and looks down* ...sand.

Daika (GT): Eh? *giggles a bit* That's what this is all about?

Daiko (Prime): It gets everywhere...everywhere...

Daika (GT): Hmm...well you're not too wrong, especially since you have all this fur. And sand does get in my hair and ears. It's annoying enough for the rest of us.

Daiko (Prime): *nods*

Daiko (DB): *watching from above* Hmm... *comes up with an idea* Just for a bit, I wanna see how this goes. *points his staff towards Prime*

Daiko (Prime): *glows a bit* ?

Daika (GT): Huh? Prime?

Daiko (Prime): I don't know either...! *floats a bit as his hair gets short and his fur goes away and lands on the ground*

Daika (GT): U-Umm...Prime? Are you okay?

Daiko (Prime): What the...? *looks at his tail that was now dark colored rather than red* Huh...? *rubs his hair as it was now short* My hair...? *looks at his hand and then his arm* ?!

[Fur-less Prime][Just changed the hair tho]

[Fur-less Prime]
[Just changed the hair tho]

Daika (GT): Stay calm...

Daiko (Prime): Calm...Calm?! Look at me! Wait, don't let anyone see me! *hides behind the chair* Don't let my family see! *gets inside the house*

Daika (GT): Wait—!

Sorrel: We're done. *looks to see Prime gone* Where'd Prime go?

Daika (GT): Inside...I'll go get him. *walks inside and closes the door* Prime, it just you and me. *covers the windows* Now it's just you and me.

Daiko (Prime): *comes from behind the couch* This is...weird...

Daika (Gt): Yeah...a bit.

Daiko (Prime): I can't let them see me like this.

Daika (GT): Why not? You're still a Daiko. You look just like the others now.

Daiko (Prime): But...I've never had no fur before...no one has seen me like this at all.

Daika (GT): That doesn't matter, we all love you. A change in appearance doesn't change how we feel. If you're still yourself, that's all that matters to us.

Daiko (Prime): ... *smiles a bit* You're right...thank you. *hugs her*

Daika (GT): Aww... *hugs him back* I'm just... *looks at Sorrel* being...me.

Sorrel: *his jaw was hanging low as he dropped the plates*

Daiko (Prime): ! *frozen in fear/panic*

Sorrel: Prime...?

Daiko (Prime): ...

Daika (GT): It's okay Prime.

Daiko (Prime): *takes a deep breath as he turns around* Hi Sorrel...

Sorrel: Dude...I knew with the fur you were jacked...but you're even more jacked than I thought.

Daiko (Prime): Huh?

Sorrel: I'm saying you look great. You do need a shirt, but what the hell, we're at the beach.

Daiko (Prime): The beach—The ocean! *runs outside as he jumps into the ocean* Ah, this feels...great! *laughs to himself and rolls on the sand* And now...! *jumps into the water again* Gone! *laughs more*

Daika (Vampa): Daiko...?

Sorrel (AU): What...

Sorra (AU): The...

Jakuna: F**k?

Daiko (Prime): Yeah it's me. What do you think?

Daika (Vampa): ... *hugs him* You're still my brother.

Sorrel (AU): That's right.

Jakuna: This feels weird...but it's alright. Shirtless then, shirtless now.

Daiko (Prime): Thank you.

I drew a fur-less Prime before, but never published it on here. I lost that art and had to make it brand new. So, that's why I came up with that idea. And I kept the eyes the same so why not?