Chapter 1(Awoken)

Tubbo felt peace, it was like being back in snowchester again, with Ranboo and Micheal.

He felt warm too, is this what Wilbur, Tommy and Ranboo had to go through?

Is this limbo?

If so, he loved it here, its so warm and cozy, like in a big blanket.

.

.

.

Inko smiled.

Her cute little Izuku was beaming in his new bed.

He was begging her to get him the new all might sheets.

She had no choice but to, since it was her cute little Izuku who asked for it.

And seeing how happy he was, the purchase was worth every penny.

Her smile soon fade into a worrisome grimace.

The Quirk exam is tomorrow, and she's worried that her little Izuku's Quirk would be dangerous.

She hoped that whatever the Quirk may be, it would make her son feel included.

.
.

.

.

.
.

"~~~~"

"~~~~?"

The faint calling stir Tubbo up from his slumber.

What now, he was in Limbo and someone's still disturbing him?

That's rude as fuck mate.

"Ugh", he groaned.

The noise was much more hight pitch than his voice before.

He jolted upward and hit something hard on his forehead.

He yelped out in pain and held his hands on his forehead.

Whatever he just hit must be as hard as a rock.

"Oh my, Izuku, are you alright?", A soft voice cooed.

The person cupped Tubbo's face into her hands.

What type pervert is this.

He tried to squirm his way out, but when he opened his eyes, he was met with soft viridescent eyes that looked at him full of love.

He was greatly confused.

"Oh, look at that big red bump, mommy's sorry for hurting you, my little baby Izuku", she cooed, rubbing her her forehead against his.

It felt like a familiar gesture, even though it was his first time seeing her, she kinda also felt familiar.

He moved closer, closing his eyes and enjoying the kind and warm gesture.

Without him realising, he had let his guard down.

And the morning went by with a blur and Tubbo wasn't able to remember what happened.

It wasn't until he was tucked back into bed that his mind cleared.

Inko had left the room and he jolted upward from his large bed.

"What the fuck just happen?", he question himself, looking down on his tiny hands.

"Quirk less huh?", he mumbled to himself.

"Why's so sad bout that?", he Quirk his eyebrow upward.

A notification sound, shook him from his thoughts.

He look up and saw a message.

The screen infront of him was familiar, it was the same screen that greeted everyone when they entered the dreamsmp.

He was wary, but his curiosity got the better of him, so he lifted his finger and opened the inbox.

'You Have Dead'

The message said.

Tubbo scowl, "No shit sherlock, I now that, so is this limbo?", he throw his hands in the air.

He began to read the message again.

'Reincarnation.......100% - Successful'

"What?", he rubbed his chin, it does make sense, but why was he even reincarnated in the first place.

He continued reading.

'Message..^}$¦¢#&£-'

Tubbo confusion was rising, but he kept reading.

'To-[£¢¢®_
     Greeti-​   how are y®£ |[$ #&&¬ ¶{|¦

Reincarnation-"

" Reincarnation??? ", he stuck his face closer to the screen.

He scroll down but the message ended there.

He didn't stop tryign to though, he scroll and scroll until he reached somewhere.

'The wisteria vine overgrown the white castle.
The cold wind blow and shook the elegant tassel.
The abandoned workshop, left to ruin.
The one who own, was once human'

"That last one's weird, the one who own? Own what? The abandoned workshop?", he huffed, "and what's with the human thing, are they not human anymore?".

He groaned and looked at the time, "9, that's pretty early, but I'm still a growing boy, and if this is a new life, I'm gonna be the tallest person alive", he flopped onto the pillow.

"Just like foolish, or badboyhalo", he yawned, tears weld up in his eyes and he closed his eyes.

As the darkness consumed his mind, it feels like the time when he died again but he know that he will wake up and be faced with that woman again.

Ah, if Tommy was here, he would've start screaming about women.

°°°°°°<°°°°°°°>°°°°°<°°°°°°°°>°°°<°°°°°°°°

FYI, the code is actually readable, but there's no  information needed there just a greeting.

'To-Tubbo_
   Greetings, how are you, it's been awhile'

That's what it says.

Word count: 745