chapter 2 (a casual morning)

"Izuku~", a cooing voice woke Tubbo up, he felt his body being lifted up into warm arms.

He gave a light groan, and he received a soft chuckle and a pat on the back of his head.

His eyes were still closed but his arms were wrapped around a neck, as he was being carried away and out of his room.

"Izuku~, it's time to wake up and brush your teeth", the cooing voice said, as she set him down onto the high chair to stand.

He groaned again but reluctantly opened his eyes, this time, he was faced with a mirror.

He stared at it. It was the first time he had seen his appearance after coming to this world.

He had soft pink cheeks, green curly hair with a tint of black and his veridescent eyes that resembles the woman who brought him into the bathroom.

"Izuku?"

Ah, he was stuck admiring his own reflection that he had forgotten about the woman.

He turn towards her, as if it was instinctual and before he knows it, his mouth had opened by itself.

"Yes, mama?", he said.

The woman was smiling as if proud and adoring her son.

She bent down to Tubbo's level and she caress his cheek.

"Aww, was my little bunny admiring his own cuteness?", she cooed again.

Tubbo, this time could see the clear viridescent eyes that belonged to his current mother, it was like a pool of green water that he could see his reflection in.

He didn't remembered what his previous mother looked like but he had heard from his previous father that Tubbo had her face but now, he wasn't Tubbo.

He couldn't stop himself, hot tears flowed down his cheeks and a concern face had plastered all over his current mother's face.

"Oh goodness, what's wrong my sweet bunny?", she placed both her hands on Tubbo's cheeks.

She was truly concern, have any of his previous parents showed him such emotions? The only thing he remembered of his father were his harsh words that seeps through his soul and his mother was just a picture frame.

He wanted to embrace and accepts this strange lady's kindness but knowing that he was deceiving her, he couldn't bare the thought.

So, he smiled through gritted teeth, "I'm ok mama, I just had a sad dream that I just remembered".

The woman sigh, as she kissed his pink cheeks, "It's ok now, your mama is here with you".

So, just for now, just until he's able to stand on his own feet will he be able to tell her the truth.

Brushing his own teeth wasn't a hassle but he gotta make it seems like a four year old is brushing it, and lucky for him, he had a four year old child who was about to turn 5 at the smp.

It still feels melancholic everytime he thinks about the smp, but it's ok to move on.

He look up from the sink and spotted his mother looking at him being proud, and a mischievous grin form on his face.

He quickly got down from the chair and ran towards the woman, and rubbed his toothpaste filled face on her lime green dress.

He cheekily grin and look up towards the green eyed woman before he ran out the bathroom room, laughing and chuckle to himself.

"Oh, you mischievous little bunny", the woman said, trying to sound angry but there was an amused smile on her as she chased after him.

Surprisingly, despite Tubbos small frame and age, he still manage to get away from the woman.

His experience with war really did justice to his senses.

He crawled under the table and made a roundabout, he tripped the woman onto the couch and ran towards the kitchen.

He found a small hiding space between the fridge and the stove and hid there for awhile until there was silence around the house.

Tubbo's knees were against the stove and his back was to the wall.

There were cries and shouts for him but now it's completely silent.

And with each ticking minute, his concern grew.

"Mama?", he cried out before cuping his mouth with his hands.

Something didn't feel right, it feels like someone else is here with them.

There were mumbling sounds behind him, it sounds like his mother but his uneasiness is still there, so he kept quiet.

"The.........workshop........abandoned-"

The sentence gave him chills, no one should know about the message, especially his mother.

There were more silent, before he was pulled put by his arm.

The yank was so strong that he let out a yelp.

There were tears welling up in his eyes.

"The owner........"

The voice was right up his ears. He froze, the blood in his body became cold.

His eyes turned towards the voice, and oh did he regret looking.

"Was once ..........human"

The voice distort into something that wasn't human, and the 'thing' that had the appearance of his current mother was shifting into something that isn't of this world.

Something that can't be described by words, something horrifying.

And then he jolted awake, banging his head on the wall.

"Izuku!?"

He grabbed his head and let out a whine.

A hand yank him out of the claustrophobic space.

And before he could retaliate, he was being wrapped in a warm hug as he was getting examine for any wounds.

The woman sigh in relief, finding no scaring on her baby.

She lift Tubbo up into her arms and walk towards the simple living room, sitting herself on the couch.

"I'm sorry mama", Tubbo look down, squeezing his eyes shut readying himself to get hit.

But instead of a hot slap, the woman patted him instead and kissed him on the forehead.

He look up towards the woman, she was smiling, her green eyes giving him a feeling of peace and kindness unlike dreams eyes, which felt like toxic gas.

Ah, it'll be gonna be really hard to not feel guilty.

°°°°°°¿°¿¿°¡°°°°♡♡°°°°°°♤°°°°°°□°°●°°°°°°

:]

It took me along time to find a motivation to write this

Word count: 1023