Time

In the Special Theory of Relativity, Einstein determined that time is relative - which to explain simply, the rate at which time passes depends on your frame of reference. It was further explained that observers in two different frames of reference don't always agree on when an event happened or how long it took to happen. For Taehyung, the past 2 weeks were a combination of fast and slow events which could further be differentiated into 2 classifications: With Jungkook events and without Jungkook events. He has observed that time slowly crawls when he is not with Jungkook and then time would fly fast if he is with the younger man. Taehyung can't seem to be content with the time he got to spend with Jungkook thus he gathered all his confidence one day and asked for Seokjin to allow him in spending lunch breaks with Jungkook. Taehyung was so happy when he got the approval from Seokjin however he wasn't able to foresee that there is also a disadvantage to his plan. The disadvantage came from the fact that whenever Jungkook would join him in the cafeteria, the younger one would attract a lot of attention.

The 1st time Jungkook joined them at the cafeteria, everyone seemed to stop whatever they were doing and for the 1st time ever there was silence that engulfed the whole room. "Tae, how come the cafeteria is too silent? It's so silent that I feel like I'm in a library and not a cafeteria. What is happening?" Jimin asked Taehyung. Taehyung can only shrug and look around as well to find out what is happening since the table they're currently occupying is somewhat far from the main entrance of the cafeteria so both of them are equally unaware that Jungkook just came in. Jimin was about to stand up and see what's really happening when the occupants of the table next to them started talking in a hush tone. "Wow, who is that cute guy? He looks so pretty. He's so beautiful and hot at the same time. He looks so hot with his black choker but looks so cute as well with his glasses. Is he new here?" Both Jimin and Taehyung could hear different variations of these questions around them and all of them seem to pertain to one specific person. And all their questions got answered when Jungkook arrived at their table.

"Hi Taehyungie hyung and Jiminie hyung. I'm sorry if I'm a bit late," Jungkook stated while pouting cutely. The younger man is looking pretty as always. He is currently wearing a pink loose-fitting polo over a white shirt with skinny jeans and a black choker. His doe eyes are still visible with his clear glasses and his long hair compliments his simple makeup. Taehyung got mesmerized with Jungkook's refreshing aura but it was a good thing that he was able to get ahold of himself and say, "You're not late at all, Kookie. Come here and sit next to me." "Thank you, hyungie. It's my first time having lunch here and I never thought that it could get crowded like this," Jungkook said while he started to arrange the 3 lunch boxes that he had prepared for all of them on the table. "But surely this is not the first time that you came here at the cafeteria right, Kookie?" Jimin got curious because with how the crowd reacted to Jungkook's entrance, it seems that it's the first time that Jungkook was seen by the majority of the students.

"Since my 2 years here in this high school, this is I think the second time that I came here. The first one was before the first class started so there were not a lot of students around. And most of my lunch break was spent at Seokjin hyung's office," Jungkook explained. "I hope you don't mind having your lunch with us," Taehyung worriedly stated. "I don't mind at all, Taetae hyungie. In fact I was excited when you invited me for lunch." Jungkook then showed his bunny smile to Taehyung which made the older one release a relieved sigh.

"Thank you for always preparing our lunch Kookie. I'm not really a great cook myself so I just made a healthy smoothie for the 3 of us," Jimin then showed the insulated tumblers that kept the smoothie that he made during the morning still at cold temperature. "And I brought fruits for dessert since that's the best that I can do," Taehyung chuckled at himself.

After that first lunch together, the three of them started to build a routine. Jungkook would cook their lunch, Jimin would prepare a healthy smoothie and Taehyung would bring fruits. Everything was running great for that 2 weeks until other students got braver and started to approach Jungkook during lunch. Taehyung was just following Namjoon's advice to him about giving Jungkook and himself time. That's why he decided to spend lunch with the younger one at the cafeteria. But he never anticipated that it would bring him another problem.

Gradually Jungkook started to get a following and almost everyday someone would approach him to either give him gifts or ask for his number. Since Jungkook was raised to be polite, he would gratefully accept the gifts and graciously deny those who were asking for his number.

The first few times that this happened, Taehyung was still able to keep his cool and barely showed any reaction. But when he realized that there is no stopping the continuous stream of admirers that would approach Jungkook and it even now consists of both male and female students, Taehyung started to get irritated. He is starting to regret his decision of having their lunch at the cafeteria when he could have done it somewhere else where his time with Jungkook would not get interrupted. Now he understands why Seokjin is keeping Jungkook in his office because it seems that Jungkook can attract a lot of people's attention by not doing anything at all.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
This is how Jungkook looked like. I just saw it on the Internet 😅

 I just saw it on the Internet 😅