Losing Hope Q&A

OMG!! It's happening!! So all you readers, I gave you a message that this will be happening and I'm glad some of them replied and asked! There are some anons though. Okay, let's start this.

Asked by brookearndt121 - For Ferb: Why don't you just tell Isabella that you like that would be easier wouldn't it?

Well, Isabella is very happy with Phineas and I wouldn't interfere. Isabella only has time for me when she has a problem with him and that's the only time we ever shared. I never actually had the perfect time to tell her and if I did, I would back out because.. I'm kind of.. shy to tell. -Ferb

Asked by iLoveCartoonTillEnd - When will u make Fervanessa official?? X3 lol sorry I'm just a big fan of this ship xD

I just did!!! Whoohoo cheers for that. Also you are the only one who guess my plan. Well, that was my plan from the start. To make a spice of Fervanessa on this fanfic so well play :)

Asked by huge-phinbella-fan - mmmm why did you add Night of the Living Pharmacists to your story?

Well, I added that EP in this fanfic because I want Vanessa's presence and I just thought that that episode is the perfect one to add. My plan from the very start was Ferb having to see Vanessa and somehow, develops a crush on her. That movie, I thought was just perfect to add in.

Asked by daphineisawesome6 - For Ferb: Why do you like Isabella?

Who wouldn't like her? She's sweet, while brave and cool at the same time. She's a one of a kind girl. -Ferb

Asked by Carmen_Castle727 - Does Isabella have feelings for Ferb while helping with Phineas problem?

Ferb is a great guy but Isabella appreciates every little help that she gets from Ferb but Isabella only has eyes for Phineas and only Phineas. Though, Isabella likes Ferb as a friend and nothing more.

Asked by CricketFanFic1 - For Isabella: If you saw Phineas and Ferb fighting, what would you think happened?

If I haven't known Ferb having a crush on me, I would say they are fighting on what invention to build, fighting over the remote or something. But since I know, I'm sure if they would ever fight, they would definitely fight over me. 'Cause it's about me they are after. Not bragging or anything but it's true :p -Isabella

Asked by JakeCGWales - For Phineas: Which does he love more, inventions or Isabella?

For the author: Who is your favorite cartoon character EVER?

Without a doubt, I choose Isabella. -Phineas

To your second question, uhm.. My favorite cartoon character EVER haha is Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls.

Asked by Anonymous - For Isabella: Why playing hard to get if you also want Phineas?

I just think that since I waited long for me to get noticed, I decided to also make him wait ;)
-Isabella

Asked by hhhprincess - (Isabella) Who is your favorite Fireside Girl? 2. If you could see yourself 10 years from now, who do you think you'd be dating?

(Katie) Do you like Phineas?

Gretchen, because I think she can take the responsibility of being the leader when I'm not around. Or when I'm just at Phineas'. And to your second question, I see myself dating only Phineas since I dream about him a lot. -Isabella

No, especially since Isabella wanted him more than anything. -Katie

Asked by michael_talise - For Phineas and Isabella: What is Phinebella?

Phineas: What is that?

Isabella: I don't k- Wait. Phina, Bella... Oh! Oh!

Phineas: You know what that is?

Isabella: It's our ship name, hope that answers it.

Asked by lanamrnn - Why is Isabella sure that something bad will happen?

Besides from her "senses", she believes that everything happens for a reason. Just like when their memory from that day was erased, she believes that it would be best to not remember that day. Everything happened for a reason, was all in her mind when she was warning Phineas.

Asked by Anonymous - For Ferb: How are you and Vanessa doing? No fights whatsoever?

Okay and no. - Timid Ferb

Asked by lornaolivera - What will happen to Ferb after he got rejected?

Well, firstly hello sis! And to your question, Ferb felt a less guilty and free when he finally expressed and let out his feelings. Even if he got rejected, look on Chapter 20, he's still okay because he realized that he was more happy when he saw Isabella happy. Emotional much? Anyway, after that happened, Ferb had a good love life. He's got "the one" and that was Vanessa.

________________________________

Okay guys, that's all. I'll add more question if you want to ask or clarify more. Bye! Vote, comment, follow and promote!