2nd Letter: Remember Him?

Hello! I'm writing for you again. I just want to tell you something--- no. It's more like, there's something I want to share with you. So, this is what happened. 

The class was over that time and I was walking in the corridor. As usual, I have my full attention to the floor and didn't even noticed the persons I am encountering with. BUT! There was a familiar voice from afar. He was calling me while waving his right hand. You know what, the moment I saw him, it felt like I was reunited with again with a lost family. Just seeing his face, his smile, his big and round eyes and just by his overall existence, the whole place became so warm. So safe and so comfortable. 

Remember him? You introduced him to me when you were at 4th grade.. You said he was a transfer student and some are bullying him. You weren't that close to him because you were some kind of an outcast in your class back then. You first got close with his sister and later on with him. I still remember your face every time you talked about him-- especially your eyes. You looked so excited, you looked so happy and so comfortable while talking about your day with him, even you just have a 5 seconds - 1 minute interaction together. 

You looked so excited talking about it, as if it's your first time opening the same topic in a conversation. You liked him for more than five years and even though you know that he knows you like him, you still didn't have the guts, you still didn't get or seek any chances to confess your feelings. You watched him fall for your someone else, you listened to his reasons why they broke up, you helped him find ways on how they can get back together with his ex-lover and you even wished for him to have a healthy love-life once he is totally healed. 

I don't know what should I call you.  Dumb? Stupid? I don't know. Maybe you have both of them, I really don't know. The only thing I know is that you did great and you are a great friend. 

Not telling him how you feel even how obvious it really is, is good. That just means you don't want to lose the relationship you have with him with exchange to some feelings that you're not sure enough if it is mutual. By that, I must say, you did great. You were and will continue be his great friend, supporting him all the way! Or maybe from afar? Being friends with him is enough for you and I know he feels the same. He has now in a healthy relationship as what you wished back then and you are now in a happy and normal life you used and wanted to live with. 

Before ending this letter, I just want you to know that your regrets are none when it comes to your puppy love-- when it comes to him. Staying friends, staying connected with each other are more than enough than being in a relationship that has the highest possibilities on losing everything you both have with each other. 

He already founds his happiness and for sure, yours will arrive soon. Be patient, he will surely come. 

Love, 

Me.