Long Time No See!

Y/N's perspective:
I pull out my camera and start recording.
"Hey guys! It's me Y/N and I am on my way back from Florida and it's been 3 month since I've been in my hometown, because I was doing some acting stuff. Katie texted me yesterday and said that Caleb doesn't know I'm coming home. So I am going to surprise him for his birthday, since it's tomorrow!" I say. "So I'm going to go get some food and I'll see you guys when my dad picks me and my mom up!" I say, and stop recording. I put my camera and go find something to eat.

Caleb's perspective:
"Hello guys! It's me Annie and tomorrow is Caleb birthday!" Annie says, pointing the camera to me. "Yayyyyyyy!!!" I say, high pitched. "Wait, Annie, give me the camera please." I say, reaching out for the camera. "Okay, so here is what I'm going to do for my birthday, we're.." I pauses and think. "Mom!!! What are we doing for my birthday tomorrow?" I yell. My mom walks in and says, "I don't know, we have to stay home for a short period of time, because a package is arriving and it's important, and then we can plan what we're going to do after!" My mom says. "Okay!" I say.

Y/N's Perspective:
"Alright my dad is here and I'm so excited to see Caleb tomorrow!!" I say getting into the car. "So we're going to drive home and I'm going to go to bed, cause I've been flying all day!" I say to the camera. "Yeah, you need to get some sleep, I can hear the tiredness in your voice." My mom says. "Yeah, she'll probably imagine herself with Caleb!!" My dad says. I blush, while laughing. "Dad! Be quiet." I yell.
We get home and get ready for bed.
***
The next day..
***
Katie's perspective:
"Okay guys, we need to get Caleb up, because Y/N is going to be here in and hour or two." I say, recording. I walk into Caleb's room, I walk over to him. "Happy Birthday, Caleb. Time to get up." I say stroking his hair gently. He groans not wanting to get up. "I know, but we're going out to eat after my package comes." I say, lying. I stop recording.
***
Few minutes go by..
***
"Oh look who finally is up!" I say. "Kay so we have an hour until we can go out." I say to him.

Y/N's perspective:
I pull out the camera and start vlogging. "Okay guys I have to leave is an hour. So I need to get ready." I say, then turning the camera off. I get into the shower, do my hair, and makeup. I take out the camera. "Alright guys, so I'm on my way to Caleb's house! I'm very excited!!" I say, super thrilled.

Brataley's perspective:
Katie pulls, Annie, Haley, and Billy aside to tell them that Y/N is 5 minutes away. Katie pulls out the camera and whispers, "Okay guys, so Y/N is coming in 5 minutes. Aren't you all excited!" Katie asks. Annie and Hayley jump up and down excitedly. "I'm so excited to see Caleb's reaction. He's going to be fan girling over her." Billy says. Everyone laughs.

Y/N's perspective:
"Okay so I am here and I'm going to go knock on the door." I say, getting out of the car.

Caleb's perspective:
"Honey! Can you get the door?" My mom yells down to me. "Wait? Isn't that your package?" I yell back. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that comes on Thursday. So can you get the door?" She says. I get up and turn off my Xbox. I get upstairs and see everyone around the door with smiles on their faces. I get confused. "Mom why are you recording?" I ask. "Open the door!" She says, not answering my question. I shake it off and open the door and to my surprise it was..

Y/N's perspective:
The door opens..

Caleb's perspective:
It was Y/N. I was so shocked, I run into her arms. "What are you doing home!?" I ask her. "Well I'm done with my acting thing... so your mom texted me saying you had no idea I was coming home!" She says. I let go of her. "So! Where should we go out to eat?" Y/N asks. "I don't know, maybe iHop?" I say. "Alright! Then let's go!" Y/N says.