{13} Okay, so funny story..

TW: 🫣, making out, flirting, Idiotbur, Simpity, Tommy being a fanboy, would-be Bottombur (hehe)
.

.

.

.
Quackity POV:

Quackity heard a knock at the door and decided that it must be Karl and Quackity, so, with a sigh he said come in and took a deep breath.

Quackity pushed against the ground, turning his chair around, keeping his eyes closed as he spoke.

"Listen, Sapnap, I've already told you we are over, I don't want you or Karl bac-," Quackity stopped spinning and opened his eyes, his expression filled with confusion as he saw Wilbur standing in front of him.

"Wilbur? Is there something wrong with the plan? We aren't meant to see each other until the 16th." Quackity stood and put his hands on his desk, leaning slightly forwards.

"Uh, yeah well, I ran into Karl and Sapnap and told them to get lost, and didn't want to leave you hanging, so I'm here."

Quackity furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head and squinting his eyes slightly, bringing one of his hands to pinch the bridge of his nose before letting out a loud sigh.

"Why didn't you just let Karl and Sapnap come here?"

Quackity stood up straight this time, removing his hand from his nose and crossing his arms.

Wilbur tilted his head and moved a couple steps closer to the desk.

"You we're about to say that you three are done, that you don't like them anymore, why would you want them here?"

Quackity turned his head away, and looked at the ground before speaking.

"I don't, but I wanted to tell them that. You shouldn't have intervened." Quackity faced his head forwards again, and looked into Wilbur's eyes.

God he has such pretty eyes.

"Well did you want to say something important since you're here or did you just spontaneously decide to come here and annoy me?" Quackity rolled his eyes.

Wilbur can never know I like him. It would ruin any chance I have at even being his friend.

"Well i don't have a plan per se, but I've been thinking about some really silly things lately, and I wanted to get it out of my mind."

Quackity felt his face burn up.

What is he talking about?

Wilbur walked around Quackity's desk and stood in front of him, forcing Q to turn around as Wil moved around.

"What do you mean 'get it out of your mind'? And what thoughts did you want to get rid of?" Quackity took a step back after he said this as Wil smirked, accidentally hitting his tailbone on the desk as he moved backwards.

Wil stopped smirking, and a light blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Could yo-," Wil stopped himself, biting the inside of his lip and breaking his and Quackity's eye contact.

"Could I what?" Quackity was confused and flustered, he didn't know what was happening, all he knew was that he and Wil were close to each other, and he was in a slightly uncomfortable position.

Wilbur turned his head, and took a deep breath in before raising a hand and pulling his collar down slightly so that Quackity could see his neck.

Quackity was confused for a few moments before he realised what Wilbur wanted. He took a sharp breath in as the realisation struck him, and he looked into Wil's eyes, trying to hide the light blush that was resting on his cheeks.