ix. revelations

chapter nine ( revelations

chapter nine ( revelations. ) 

TW: Arachnophobia & mentions of dead bodies

³ ³ ⁷ ʷᵒʳᵈˢ

" Steve, for the love of God, shut up! I'm trying to read! "

The car ride to the grocery store is the most chaotic car ride Brandi had ever been on. She decided to tell Steve to get some food for Eddie first in case he hadn't eaten anything yet. Sat on the passenger seat she propped her elbow on the window shutting her eyes in hopes to get a little bit of sleep. But the sound of Dustin and Steve bickering made her want to jump out of the car. Dustin had been trying to read her journal in peace while Steve had been pestering him to read it out loud so he would know what was in it as well. Robin had told him bits and pieces of what's written on it but if he was being honest he barely remembered anything she said.

" Can't you just read it out loud for everyone in the car? " he asked for the 100th time glaring at them through the rearview mirror. Max and Robin who sat on both sides of Dustin groaned in annoyance, " Steve just read it later! " they snapped at him.

" But I wanna know what's in it too! "

Brandi cursed under her breath rubbing her eyes roughly. " Can't you just wait till we stop by to get groceries? I'm trying to get some sleep here, " she says. Steve apologized as he looked at her with apologetic eyes and he nodded, " Okay fine I'll read it later, " she muttered a thank you before leaning against the window closing her eyes.

Dustin sighed in relief finally getting some silence as he read her journal, he moved his fingers onto the words as he continued to read.

NIGHTMARE OF NOVEMBER 5, 1984