#AdventuresInBunnysitting

Kara is still sleeping in her bed until she heard some knocking on the door. It continued as she turned & groans.

Kara: Stupid super-hearing.

Kara's Dad: Kara, your friends are here.

Kara then sits up.

Kara: What?

Kara then gets up & walks to the door.

Kara: Who's coming over here this early?

Kara's bedroom door opens to slam her in the face as Zatanna with two cages.

Zatanna: Kara, dear, my pride & joy.

Kara closes the door.

Kara: Pride & huh?

The door was knocked as Kara then open the door to see a blue dragon tail. That tail belong to Khiry as he then looked at Kara.

Kara: You too?

Khiry: Threat.

Both Kara & Khiry looked at Zatanna as she showed them two bunny rabbits.

Zatanna: This is Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo III, & this is Dandelion Pipkin Da Heisenplay.

Kara: Okay. Why are they in my room along with him?

Kara pointed to Khiry.

Zatanna: Uh, hello. We had a whole text thing about it last night.

Zatanna then shows her the conversation on her phone.

Kara: Whatev.

Zatanna: Please, Kara! You simply cannot flake on me now! This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician, & I need you two to care for my two little lovelies while I'm away.

Kara: Can't you just take them with you? Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something?

Zatanna: [scoffs] These are magical rabbits, my dear. They might be a bit much for a children's birthday party.

Khiry then lifted his glasses as he read the rabbit's aura.

Khiry: Those rabbits look like troublemakers.

Zatanna: Now, where can I put them?

Kara: I don't know, put them over there.

Zatanna then sees her floor as she then gasps.

Zatanna: On this floor? Ugh. Hold these.

Zatanna gave the rabbits to Khiry.

Zatanna is started to tidy up Kara's room with magic.

Zatanna: Now, these are only a few simple rules to bear in mind. First, they must be given only organic vegetables, cut into segments of no larger than an inch cubed. & I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to limit the cruciferous vegetables, as little Blackberry Hazel-Von Oslo III has had some issues with stomach discomfort recently. Then, of course, they'll need access to fresh water at all times, no cooler than 57 degrees Fahrenheit, that's around 13.5 degrees Celsius. Ooh, & very important, when it's time for their brushing...