"Birdy" (☁️) Wrench

15-07-22
700+ words
——————

——————Wrench x GN!Reader——————

——————
Wrench x GN!Reader
——————

Warnings:
-None!

Extra:
-Not Proofread

——————

"Come here (Name)!" Wrench laughed as he chased you around his garage with his arms open wide.

"No, no! Wrench you still have all your spikes on!" You called as you continued to run around in circles.

Wrench quickly trapped you on the other side of a table. The classic sibling catching technique you used on your younger sibling when they were being a little shit.

"I've got you now babes..." Wrench laughed. You looked around in panic hoping for someone, anyone to walk into the garage and save your skin.

Suddenly, while you weren't paying attention, Wrench jumped onto the table and ran towards you.

"AH WHAT THE HELL WRENCH?!" You yelled in panic as your best friend jumped onto you. The two of you toppled over to the ground.

"AHAHA! GOTCHA!" Wrench laughed as he got up from your body and straddled you on your waist. "Gotcha, Birdy~." He teased as a wink face appeared on his mask.

You rolled your eyes feeling a heat rise to your cheeks. "Fine, fine you got me! Let's go." You sighed as Wrench quickly got up and made his way to the couch.

He plopped down and grabbed a blanket. He patted the seat beside him. His mask having a (^^) face shown. You chuckled.

"Jacket off Mr." You laughed. Wrench looked at you with a (-_-) face. "Alright." He mumbled as he took off his spiked jacket and tossed it away to a separate chair.

You say down beside Wrench on the sofa. He grabbed your figure and pulled you towards his chest.

He wrapped the blanket around the two of you and held you close to his chest. "This is the life" Wrench sighed contently.

"What is? Cuddling?" You laughed. He nodded. "But not just that. You're with me and that's the best gift I could have." He whispered.

He looked down at your face as he pushed away a lose string of hair from your face. An immediate blush covered your face and the tips of your ears.

"Ooo~ little Birdy is blushing I see~" Wrench teased. The two of you held each other in a comfortable silence after that.

A little while past by and your eyes began to feel heavy. Letting out a yawn you looked up at the man beside you who was scrolling on his phone.

Wrench looked down at you through his mask after noticing your sudden movement. "You tired?" He asked in a quiet voice. You slowly nodded.

"Alright, get some rest. I'll be here when you wake up." Wrench said with a (^^) face once again. You smiled. "Night Wrenchie" "Night Birdy."

Feelings your eyes close, you let yourself drift off to a well needed slumber.

A few hours passed by and you felt yourself waking up. You felt a pair of arms wrapped around your body holding you tightly. You opened your eyes slightly.

The lights in the room were turned off and it was already dark outside. The only light was coming from Wrench's phone.

Wrench felt you moving in his arms and slightly put his phone down. You quickly pretended to sleep. Moments of silence filled the room.

"How are you so perfect?" A whisper could be heard from the man above you. You felt a gloved hand push away a few loose strands from your face and put them behind your ear.

"So gorgeous, smart, wonderful. Brighter then a full moon..." He continued to whisperer to himself as he admired your 'sleeping' figure.

"I wish you could see how much I really care for you. As a friend and...more. You're too perfect for someone like me though. I just wish upon a shooting star that I could change that..." Wrench quietly mumbled.

You felt your heart thumping in your chest. You kept your eyes closed as you felt your best friend shift from underneath you.

A sudden click could be heard from above you. You felt Wrench's weight lift off of the couch as he got up. Feeling a blanket cover your body you heard the man sigh.

As you thought he was about to leave, you felt a small kiss print onto your cheek. Another click could be heard and the sounds of his shoes faded further away.

"Goodnight Birdy, sweet dreams."
—————

Should I make part 2?