"Birdy P2" (☁️) Wrench

23-07-22
600+ words
——————

——————Wrench x GN!Reader——————

——————
Wrench x GN!Reader
——————

Warnings:
-None!

Extra:
-Not Proofread

——————

You awoke to the sound of drilling and people talking. You groaned as you opened your eyes to the bright sunlight from the windows.

"Good morning Sunshine!" Wrench called out happily from his workspace in the garage. He was holding a hand drill in his hand.

You groggily got up from the couch and stretched. Feeling Wrench's eyes on you, you felt some of your shirt lift from your stomach.

Wrench could feel a small blush tinting his face underneath his mask. "You good Wrench?" Your voice cut through the silence.

"Yeah! Yeah I'm good, don't worry about it!" Wrench quickly replied. You tilted your head to the side not believing his word.

"I was thinking! How about we go get lunch hmm?" Wrench suggested. You thought for a bit. "Yeah sure why not." You smiled.

Wrench got up from his chair and walked over to you. "Do you wanna get changed first and get ready or what?" He asked.

You looked down at your tattered clothes. "Yeah I'll go get changed and ready. I'll be back in about twenty minutes." He nodded and walked back to his work bench.

As you left Marcus walked in. "Hey man! How you doing?" Marcus asked as he approached Wrench. He looked up at his friend.

"Doing good, I actually finally did something." He grinned under his mask as a (^^) appeared on his mask.

"Ooo and what is that must I ask?" Marcus grinned. "I might have asked you know who to go out and hang out together..."

Marcus smirked. "Smooth man, good job" he nudged his friend on the arm with a teasing look. "Stop that man, it's nothing too crazy..."

Marcus laughed aloud. "Nothing too crazy? Wrench, you have been telling me that you've wanted to ask them out for so long? This is mental." Wrench slightly shrugged.

"What if it doesn't go good? Or how I have it planned? What if I embarrass myself?" Wrench felt his friend's hand on his shoulder.

"You'll do great, I'm sure of it." He smiled. "You think you'll ask the big question today?" Wrench shrugged. "If the timing is right...I think." Marcus nodded in approval.

Just as the two of them finished their conversation you walked back inside all fresher up and ready to go out. "I'm ready! Oh hey Marcus!" You waved towards your friend.

"Hey (Name)! How are you?" Marcus asked. "I'm doing good thanks! Wrench you ready to go?" Wrench nodded in response and got up.

Marcus sent him a quick wink. "Good luck dude." He whispered. His friend nodded in response. "See you later Marcus!" You called out. "Bye guys! Enjoy yourselves!" Marcus called out.

As the door closed behind the two Marcus snickered. "But not too much" he laughed to himself. "Why the hell am I laughing at my own joke..." he murmured as he left the garage.

You and Wrench walked side by side. "So where to?" You asked. Wrench shrugged. "I don't mind. You can pick. I've also got another surprise for you later." His face emitting a (- -) face. You laughed.

"Can't wait. Well I'm quite hungry for pasties. Let's go to a café." You suggested. "Where ever you go, I go." Wrench mumbled as he took in your features.

"Hellooo? Earth to Wrenchie?" You waved a hand in front of his mask. "Oh yeah! Sorry. Zoned out. Yeah, let's go to the café!" He nodded.

You grabbed his hand and lead him to a small café nearby not noticing how the man has frozen up, his heart pounding in his chest.

He felt as if he couldn't think straight, your soft hands in his but either way he was too happy by just having you hold his hand and be with him in that moment.

Without anyone's notice, he had the biggest grin on his face.

—————

I'll make a part 3 soon!