The final push

Alright, let's pretend for a second that you're in the middle of trying to shift. You have a great script, your doing a method, you drank your water, did the visualization...

And then the symptoms start. You get excited, but remember to ignore them. The feelings increase, and you feel like you're about to leave your body.

But you just can't sever your consciousness from your body. How do you get past this?

Well, this is called a final push. And it's very simple. Do nothing. 

Then let go of this world. People have described this as just slipping away from this reality, right when they knew the time was right. Like boiling milk, as one person said. If you go too soon, you lose your relaxation. Too late, and you're focused back on your body or asleep. 

In order to do nothing and find this moment, try to focus only on your DR body. Think about everything in your DR, from people to pets to smells. Imagine the room around you. Imagine what you're wearing, touching, feeling. 

Your goal is to fully transfer your conciousness. So while doing nothing, focus your energy onto your dream reality.

Now, I've made this mistake a thousand times. Do not think about your body. Try not to think of what you feel in a bodily sense, even. Do not think about your CR. Whatever you do, don't. That's not where you're going. You are going to your DR.

Focus on your DR. Be completely there. Then, without thinking about it, slip away from your current reality.

Thanks for reading!