𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 - 𝕻. 2

Dorm 007

Dorm 007

Hyunjin's POV:

It was late. Everybody parted in their ways to their own dorms.

We got some snacks form the tiny kitchen that came with our dorm and ate them while chatting a bit more of what we'll do next since, after all, today's dinner didn't quite help us that much...

"Soo... the next step is looking it up on Google Lens...? Like you said Seungmin...", Seungmin limits himself to nod in response to what Felix inquired, enough to make Min-jun stand up and direct his gaze to me, his eyes asking for me to hand the necklace to him. I did so without any excitation.

Min-jun places the necklace on the black marble kitchen counter, making it stand out. He took out his phone to open the app and took the picture. We all waited for the result, anxious of what it could be.

There was a ding and Min-jun squinted his eyes in confusion. He then spoke up, "I don't get it... it only shows two statues and similar necklaces... wait here a bit." He moved away form the counter and went to his room, coming back with some Harry Potter like glasses, these ones being bigger.

Min-jun motioned to the counter where his phone was located and lifted it, giving a better look to what was showing up on the screen .

We all waited, anxiety eating us up, from head to toe. No-one wanted to believe that I was going crazy and they also didn't want to admit they believed in a trick my brain would have done to me, if that was the case.

Min-jun was evaluating the screen meticulously and ended up zooming in the picture he had selected.

The boy handed it to Seungmin, for him to give a look. Seungmin frowns at the sight, lost for words.

'What can it be to make such a big
deal about it?', I think to myself
before yanking the phone out of their hands.

There were two statues of women with completely different visuals. The title was nothing more than, "Historians are not sure why the statues of the ancient Greek Goddesses Phersefone and Artemis, both sculpted by different artists, own similar necklaces", everyone shoots looks to eachother, not daring to break the silence.

After some time, the awkward atmosphere becomes unbearable, to the point I try to make a joke, "Well, that was a long title...". The others just limit themselves to smile awkwardly, but soon after, Felix jumps from his seat and snatches Min-jun's phone from my hands and opens the newspaper article, reading it out loud.

"German Historians Otto and Hans are left clueless after being invited to a museum that had both of the most famous sculptures of Phersefone and Artemis in their exhibit, by the owner himself, who was looking for an answer of why did both statues share so similar necklaces.

No-one really noticed the presence of such a key fragment of the beautiful works of art but the workers of the museum, good enough to catch the attention of both Historians.

Both Otto and Hans left with a enormous amount of questions in their head, as they headed to 'Park Heeseung Academy', looking for answers in their old and ancient manuscripts that reside in one of the most know library in the world, the one from the academy itself."

We all sat in silence, again, trying to assimilate every little detail of the short text. It was true that their necklaces were really similar to the one that Min-jun had put on the counter, only this time to have the letter 'H' replaced for an 'A' in Artemis's case and a 'P' in Phersefone's.

"So this girl has something to do with Greek mythology?", asks Han unsure of what to say.

"Seems like it. I guess we're going to the library tomorrow.", answers Seungmin, before getting up, taking the phone from Felix's hand and returning it to Min-jun, later going to the kitchen to retrieve the necklace and handing it to me. The boy comes near me and whispers to my ear."Don't lose it.", then leaving to his room and shutting the door behind him.

We all sat there a bit shocked. It seemed like he was hiding something, yet there was nothing we could do.

Each one of us left the living space slowly and went to their respective rooms, while I continued there for some more time, proceeding to get a glass of water and drinking it, before I went into my room.

I was exhausted and lazily changed into something comfortable for me to sleep and laid down on my bed before falling fast asleep.

°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°

-hi its soohaa again

I just realised that it wasn't really needed for me to split the other chap but oh well

Instead I'm going to split THIS ONE >:)
Nhehehehehe

Kinda still hate this one even if LeLe did her magic

It's way better than before but I still don't like it

I better start writing well for my future stories

Have a nice day or night and see you next time

Byeeeeeee :^

LeLe forgot to comment today but oh well...