The Rising Sun

The First instance was in ching-ching city, an extraordinary child was born, radiating light. Not long after, children with powers, or as they came to be known, quirks, began to appear all around the globe, with no cause, no reason behind it.

Soon, this became the new normal, dreams became a reality, the world became a superhuman society with about 80% of the population wielding some kind of quirk.

But from this came chaos, anarchy, and slaughter.

But just as the sunsets, it must rise once again.

A new profession, taking its name from stories told to children arose, to quell the chaos, extinguish the flames of anarchy, and halt the slaughter.

These people became known as heroes.

But this is not their story, this is the story about a boy, born without any power. 

But would come to wield the greatest power of all.

This is the story of Izuku Midoriya, and how he became the greatest hero in the world.

Izuku felt like his world was falling down, like the house he had built was shaking, and breaking before his very eyes

"Young Girl you have the potential to be one of the greatest heroes" Izuku stood before All might, staring at the Hero as he praised his sister, Izuki

"I deem you worthy of my power, my quirk is yours to inherit" Izuku's heart stopped at those words, 'Izuki is worthy of All might's power?' Stepping forward Izuku spoke, "But, what about me? All might?" he asked, anxiety clear in his voice, All mi...

"I deem you worthy of my power, my quirk is yours to inherit" Izuku's heart stopped at those words, 'Izuki is worthy of All might's power?' Stepping forward Izuku spoke, "But, what about me? All might?" he asked, anxiety clear in his voice, All might looked at Izuku with a sympathetic expression, "I'm sorry young man, but, it would be best if your sister took my quirk"  Izuku felt tears form in his eyes, as he stepped back, he looked to his sister, but what she said broke his heart, "All mights' right Izuku, I don't want you to get hurt, it would be best if I..." he had heard enough, with a broken heart, Izuku turned around and ran back the way he came, ignoring the shouts of his sister, and his idol. 'I can't, I can't, I can't, why, why did I have to be born like this?!' he thought as the buildings blurred, and the sorrow in his heart deepened.

As Izuku ran, that Sorrow began to take another form, anger, and fury. Stopping in the forest, Izuku screamed, "Why?! Why?! Everyone! Everyone Doubts me!" He screamed as he began to tear through the undergrowth, throwing rocks around in a blind rage, "My Idol!" He yelled, "My Mother!", as he tore through the ground, he continued to shout the names of those who had doubted him, the list goes on and on. Until finally, he saw a piece of metal, rusted by the years of neglect it had suffered, grabbing it he screamed, "AND MY OWN SISTER!!" but as he tried to pull the metal from the ground, everything around him turned black. 

Izuku opened his eyes, and they widened with fear, "Where am I?" he asked himself. He seemed to be in the middle of a burning star, all around him he could see the orange flames of the sun, but how? Suddenly, a muscular figure appeared before him, eyes and hair made of flame, he towered over Izuku, standing at around 10 feet tall. "Are you worthy?" the figure asked.

A sharp pain shot through Izuku, as he fell to his knees and screamed in pain, as the voices erupted from within him.

"I'll always protect you bro"

"He'll never develop a quirk of his own..."

"Stupid Deku!"

"Can I still be a Hero?"

"Get away from my brother!"

"I am here!!"

"It's okay to have dreams, just make sure they're attainable"

"It's best if I took the quirk"

The voices of his sister, his friends, and all those who had told him he could never be a hero tore through Izuku's mind like putty. But just as quickly as they had started, they vanished. 

Looking up, Izuku stared at the muscular man, "You are worthy" he said, as he raised a massive hand towards him, and a golden light shot forth into Izuku, "To wield the glorious power of Sunshine"

With those words, Izuku's world became flames and light.

Izuku's eyes snapped open as he sat up, panting, but as he looked around, his rampaging heart slowed, he was in his room. Sighing he laid down, and ran a hand through his hair, remembering the events that had transpired the day before he felt tears form in his eyes. But he shook them away, and sat up, "If I can't have a Quirk, then I'll just become a hero without one, they'll see," he said, walking to his windows he opened the curtains and felt the sun come down his face. 

That's when it began, that's when Izuku's world, changed forever.

A rush of power filled Izuku, as his eyes widened he felt his body grow, his muscles expand. It felt like for the first time he had stepped into the light and truly accepted it. And yet, even as he stood, he felt his power rise, slowly, steadily, and as the air around him heated and simmered, Izuku remembered what the figure had said to him, and as he looked at his hands a smile grew on his face. Then speaking in a voice, filled with confidence he said.

"So this... is the power of Sunshine"

Izuku looked down on the road, as his sister ran to the beach, no doubt to meet all might. 'That's fine, I don't want her to worry about me' Turning his gaze to the calendar, a plan began to form in his mind, "ten months, until U.A, I have ten months to forge myself into the ultimate candidate and master this power." He grinned, "This will be easy"

A/N

So, I hope you all like this and are excited about this fanfiction.

For the moment this will only be a Oneshot, but don't worry about it, this story will absolutely be a good one. And I won't give up on it.

Comment down below what your ideas and thoughts about this fanfiction will be, I already have the ships decided, but you guys can try to guess them.

Hint, Izuku's getting a harem (Only 2 girls), and their is NO Gay or Lesbian people here.