ch. 6

Today was the day when Y/n's Biological siblings & dad died. She was sad that she was the sinner but happy also that she took their revenge.

Y/n came downstairs wearing black outfit.

Her outfit:-

Then she said

Then she said.

Y/n:- good morning oppa's.

BTS:- good morning doll/princess/sweetie/
y/nii.

Then she sat between suga and jhope and said.

Y/n:- Mrs. Yang pls serve us breakfast (ct)

Mrs. Yang nodded and start serving breakfast.
After that they all start eating

At living room.

All were sitting on the couches and y/n said.

Y/n:- oppa... I'm going graveyard.!

Jin :- ok but take anyone of us or bodyguard!

Y/n:- hmm..... Then I'll take taehyungie oppa!

Taehyung nodded and they both left from there.

Meanwhile With Y/N and Taehyung.

They both were sitting tae was driving and y/n was on passenger seat. Then she saw a flower shop she said.

Y/n:- oppa stop the car.

Tae break the car and said.

Tae:- what happen?

Y/n:- i have to take some flowers for them.

Tae nodded and they both get off from car y/n took some lavender, white rose and red rose then they pay and left for graveyard.

At graveyard

Here y/n and Tae is walking to their grave and after reaching there y/n clean the dust from their grave and put lavender on her sis, white rose on her dad and red rose on her brother.

And said.

Y/n:- how are u guys up there??........... Unnie, oppa and dad I took your revenge....... And also reveal my identity to my brothers as mom already knows that....... U know I thought that I forgot my reason to smile or laugh....... But I was wrong...... I got a protective yet happy family....... Bye guys it's time to go I hope u 3 rest in peace *sad smile*

After that they left from there and y/n gone to her room....... While tae tell to come in his room...

At taehyung room

All came to his room and jin said.

Jin:- why u call us here tae??

Tae:- u know when we had gone to graveyard........ So y/n said u know it was really shocking and heart warming!!

Jk:- what she tell???

Tae:- she tell "how are u guys up there??........... Unnie, oppa and dad I took your revenge....... And also reveal my identity to my brothers as mom already knows that....... U know I thought that I forgot my reason to smile or laugh....... But I was wrong...... I got a protective yet happy family....... Bye guys it's time to go I hope u 3 rest in peace "and at last sad smile......

Rm:- guys she is just a kid from inside but for world she is a strong girl......

Suga:- she only want love...... And nothing else....

Jk:- soo we should give her!!

BTS nodded and they all left

like this their  day went while thinking what will make y/n happy like she was before?!!!!!!!

What u all think that?????