ch. 8

NEXT DAY.

All except yn woke up.

Then she also woke up and did her morning routine.

She let her hair down and no makeup.
She wore a simple outfit

Then she headed inside and saw Jin, inyoup making breakfast. Others were sitting in dining hall.

She said.

Yn;- morning everyone ( gummy smile)

All except her:- good morning/morning/baby/doll/princess/love/bunny.

She sat beside jimin. And then Jin and inyoup came with food and maids start serving.

After all were in living roomChatting with each other than yn got a call

Chatting with each other than yn got a call.

She pick it and answer the call.

Yn:- hello..... Yes..... Oh god!...... Yeah yeah.... When it happens?..... Yeah.... I'm coming with him...hold on for few minutes..... Ok bye....

Yn Worriedly cut the call and rm ask.

Rm:- what happened doll?

Yn:- nothing oppa.... Just some works..... Inyoup come with me....

Inyoup nodded and go with yn far away from ᗷTS and ask.

Inyoup:- what happened?

Yn:- got a mission case we have to investigate in it.... So can u? Or if u want me and my team will also help u!?

Inyoup:- what's the mission case?

Yn:- rapist case... Some rapists rape 2 girls and throw their body in river.... But don't worry we got their body.... But it's soaked in water..

Inyoup:- hmm.... Yeah we need your and your team help..... So...?

Yn:- We going main Head quarter to know the case more briefly.... Dress professional ok?