Authors note/ about Alessandra stone

I'm sorry the first parts of this story are long. I am still trying to work on how much I use from the show. From now on I will be writing in third person but of course we will get Daryls POV and Alessandras POV. I have a lot of things and situations my character is going to go through so it isn't just a love story or just Daryl's love interest.

I don't have a face claim. So a little about Aless. She is a 22 year old, marine. I looked it up and it said you can be 22 and a Sargent so she is a Sargent in this story. She is super smart and has an eidetic memory.

As the story goes on her past will be revealed
but I don't want to give away to much at once. As the story continues and her relationships grow with the group, as they find out more about her so will you.

She is super friendly and sarcastic but once she is in a threatening situation she becomes stoic and serious. This takes everyone by surprise because she's super talkative and smiley. I'll probably put her sarcastic lines in this font.

Aless isn't naïve and is actually in the beginning cautions like you see when she meets Glenn. She's skilled and fast. Very good with knifes and guns or any weapon. Not because she's a marine but because she picks up easily. Their is struggles and not everything is easy for her. I want to be realistic with portraying her but also give her crazy situations we haven't seen before.

Daryl and Andy's dynamic is polar opposites but they have similarities that drawl them together. Aless has this energy and vibe that attracts people towards her.

Glenn doesn't like Andy like that they are platonic! Their friendship is so important to me and I can't wait for it to evolve.

I know her personality and past are very vague and the way she is bright but then immediately stoic has a lot to do with her past and just the way she is. You will see this a lot when things start getting crazy in the show and how she carries herself in intense situations. The reason for her being stoic is so people don't know what she's thinking or her next move. You never know what going on in her head. Of course y'all will know but... :)

Something you should know is and I've said in a paragraph before but she is very open and honest but their is so much no one will know about her so when they find out it's like WHAT our Andy? This happened in her past? She did this before?

She's a human lie detector and is very good at reading people.

Thank you for reading!