Chapter 10

The school resumes calmly like there is no blood-thirsty wolf pack after their heads. The boy who lived is sitting with a mad grin in his cage. Dumbledore is pacing back and forth with his thoughts swirling with millions of plans. Teachers trying to hide their fear of the pack coming.

"All this time I thought you knew, I thought you were aware
Of how much I would do for you, of just how much I care
All this time you sat here thinking that I wouldn't give
Every bit of life of mine just so that you could live"

"And now I've got a feel from you it's bitterness and cold
I'm hearing what you say but not believing what I'm told"
"Please hold me like you did before
We don't know what we're fighting for
I need you won't you stay with me
Cause I don't wanna be your enemy"
"You built so many walls around me that you couldn't see
That without you there is no us there is not even me
I'm standing here before you with no armour lying bare
Lying stranded and defenseless you could help me if you care
"You built so many walls around me that I wouldn't dare
Try to climb them but I'm standing with a white flag in the air"
"Please hold me like you did before
We don't know what we're fighting for
I need you won't you stay with me
Cause I don't wanna be your enemy"
"Don't let me be your enemy
Don't let me be your enemy

"Please hold me like you did before
We don't know what we're fighting for
I need you won't you stay with me
Cause I don't wanna be your enemy"

"Please hold me like you did before
We don't know what we're fighting for
I need you won't you stay with me
Cause I don't wanna be your enemy

I don't wanna be your enemy" Harry sings out in the room enjoying the breath of death coming for his enemies. 

Tom Riddle is dead and no more. Death eaters have satisfied the pack's long hunger for blood and his lovely sexy mate is coming to save him. Harry couldn't be any happier than this day. After his song is sung he cackles madly with glee. 

"You are so damn scary when you are nuts." Harry lifts his head back up straight when her voice reaches his ears.

"Kia! How did you?" Harry is surprised in other words his mate appeared silently in the room. the detection spells haven't gone off yet which puts Harry on edge. It can't be that easy.

"You think wizard magic is going to affect me? Our blood isn't human anymore remember." Harry stands and watches Kia grip the silver in her teeth and pull.

Grrrrooooaaannnn...SNAP!

Harry's jaw falls on the floor looking at Kia. A fifteen-foot black queen wolf with eighteen inches by eighty feet steel door in her jaws. Red eyes with rage for her mate capturers shine in the daylight streaming from the window on their left.

"I fucking love you." Harry walks out easily and feels nothing painful when he exits the rune circle.

Clang!

"I know." Kia shifts back to human with a hand on her hip.

Harry shakes his head before wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her flush against his body. Two puzzle pieces come together as one. He blocks her giggles with a deep breathtaking kiss. He hears the pack howl from the dark forest.

"What do we do now?" Kia asks Harry when she can finally breathe.

"Hm, I say we kill Dumbledore. The school can take care of itself without such manipulator." The two smirk at one another before walking out.

The two head straight to Dumbledore's office. There are no Aurors stopping them nor any teachers roaming around. Normal school day. Harry relaxes in his step when they stroll casually through the halls.

"So this is Hogwarts. I kinda wished I could have come here and learned magic with you. Grown-up with you and be great wizards." Harry glances over to Kia. She holds a sad smile and it tugs his heart.

"Well, you don't need to be in school. You are already a pro in magic." Harry tugs her at his hip, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah. What are we going to do after this? Are we going to stay with the pack as wild wolves?" Harry stops them and leans them both on a column in the hallway near Dumbledore's office.

"Look at me Kia." Her gorgeous blue eyes meet his green. "After this, we are going to reunite with the pack and then we shall change this world for the better."

"How?"

"I will tell you when we aren't being listened to by Dumbledore." They go to the statue an with a twist of the wrist the statue activates.

"Harry! How did you get out?" The old man has his elder wand pointing to them. Harry doesn't tense up for no magic can stop them.

"From the help of my mate." Harry tightens his hold around Kia's waist.

"Who are you my dear?" Kia growls with a glare.

"I am not your dear. My name is Queen Kia Potter Black. Mate wit Harry Potter Black, king of the Black pack." Harry's heart swells in pride as Kia announces who she is.

"I am sure you have come to join us once more Harry." It is Harry's turn to glare with red eyes at the old fool.

"I am not joining anyone Albus. This is where your life ends." Dumbledore shakes his head disappointment clear in his expression.

"I have done so much for you Harry but you would throw it all away for a bitch." 

"That is you Albus, not I." Kia's eyes shine gold in a flash and the elder wand flies to her hand.

"How could you do wandless magic? I made sure your father kept you away from doing magic. You don't even have a wand!"

"I don't need one." Harry's eyes flash and the old man is thrown into his chair. Legs and hands are stuck on the armrests and legs that support the chair seat.

"If I am to go then so will your mate. Now!" Time slows and Kia's abusive father appears from the headmaster's door. A crossbow in his hand and the poisoned arrow flying to Harry. Kia steps in front and gets stabbed deep in her heart.

"NO!" Harry holds Kia in his arms as she falls down on the floor. "Kia."

Silence fills the room but it doesn't remain that way. Slowly, a simple growl begins to creep into the air before it grows louder and louder till Harry lets out an earth-shaking roar. Red eyes turn pitch black as Dumbledore chokes with wide eyes. The crossbow drops as Kia's father receives the same magic filling his veins.

"Roar!" Both men explode with their guts flying everywhere.

Sighing his anger slowly leaving his body, Harry's eyes look down at Kia's dead body. She can't be dead. she...

'The Black pack is invincible to any magic shot at them.'

How could he have missed it? Harry didn't even know it was possible but it is. No magic can harm them but nothing said a muggle weapon can't. Sobs rake Harry's body as he cries for his dead mate.

"KIA!" Harry howls out for everyone to hear.

The students lift their heads listening, the teachers freeze in alarm and the pack whinnying howls fill the sunlit sky. The queen of the Black pack has been murdered and the murderer is dead but at a loss.

Sirius walks in with Remus as they aren't teachers at the moment. They kneel beside Harry as he weeps on the pale woman with an arrow in her chest. Sirius and Remus both understand how Harry feels. They haven't ever found their mates but losing a loved one is hard. Harder when it is a soulbound mate.

"We are sorry Harry." The two men hug the tear-stained boy who lived and lost his heart and soul.