Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places and events are all part of author's imagination. Any resemblace to actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.

This story is unedited. Expect typo, grammatical errors and wrong spellings. I'm not a perfect author. I'm just new in this field so bear with me.  If you're looking for a perfect story and writing, don't continue to read this.

Their are few mature scenes.
Read at your own risk.

PROLOGUE :

“What should I do to you? Hmmm?”

Napayuko ako.

“How many times do I have to tell you that don’t do anything stupid. I told you…. bantayan mo ng maigi si Ashianna, Hami.”

Hindi ako sumagot at nanatiling nakayuko. This situation is what I really hate the most. I hate when a person scolding me. It really iritates me.

“Look what you’ve done! We lost her!” He shouted on my face.

“Abiel, that’s enough—”

“Don’t you ever dare to speak when I’m talking, Joah..” He said in a cold tone.

Napayuko lang si Joah, one of the people who work for Mr. Vedoñez. Including me.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Vedoñez.” Saka yumuko at nagpaalam saka umalis.

“Sir.” Tawag ko.

“What now, Hami?” iritado niyang sagot. “I am not done with you—”

“I actually know where’s Ashianna Sarmiento. I saw her in……” I don’t know if I should tell him about what I saw days ago. I am sure that Mr. Vedoñez will be mad. I am sure of that.

“What?! Tell me! Where is she? Is she safe?” I saw how worried his voice while asking.

Napalunok ako.

Huminga ako ng malalim bago sinagot. “S-she’s with Oliv Dragon.”

I saw how his thick brows, furrowed. “W-what?!!”

“She’s with Oliv Drag—”

“What?!!”

“She’s with Oliv Dragon, Sir.”

Napahilamos ng mukha si Mr. Vedoñez then he loosen his tie, aggressively.

“Fuck! Why is she with that manipulative bitch?! Fuck! She will sell Ashianna for sure! Goddamn it!” and now… like I said, he’s mad. He is really mad. “Call the unit one. Kailangan natin makuha si ashianna ‘don as soon as possible.” Nanghihina itong umupo sa bakanteng sofa.