─── ⌗𓄹٠٘ 𝗂. 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁

──── 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶: 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵
        ❝ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁.❞ !

❞ !

For others the color of blue means gloom; woes; sorrows; aches; tears; fears; hence, sadness — every shades of blue covers the depth of unhappiness as deep as it goes.

For an instance, some of it are true; but for others like Nova Travers, blue means serenity.

The color of blue scared her at first, but as she set her warm hazel eyes on the bluest ones that reminded her of the ocean, her sentiments of it changed.

For now, Nova believed that the color of blue meant serenity and tranquility —because she felt that sort of calmness whenever she looks at his eyes.

Harry Potter's ocean eyes.

"Nova! we're like 30 minutes late to the party! What the bloody hell is taking so long!" exclaimed Aoife, her best friend since first year. "You were done with your make-up like an hour ago, what's taking so— oh."

Aoife halted as soon as she had set foot on the kitchen; there, she found Nova finishing up the blue cake she made for Harry's 14th birthday.

"How come you never make fancy stuff like this for me when it's my birthday?" Aoife fake pouted and tried to bigger off Nova.

It was normal for Aoife to see the Nova Travers spend so much time on everything she does. She pours all her love and attention to whatever she was making; but when it's for Harry, let's just say Nova gives tenfold the amount of affection she does.

With one clap from her hands, a burst of flour created a shimmery smoke, taking out the bits of gold dust from her hands. A proud smile was displayed on her glossy lips. "Let's go — I think this is Harry's only birthday cake." she said, wrapping up the blue and gold, 2-tier treacle cake.

One hand on her best friend's hand and one on the cake box, Nova grabbed a handful of floo powder to toss it on the ground.

She already wore her bright smile — as bright as a clustered stars or as bright as a supernova. She always wore a smile in case Harry looks at her.

"Potter Manor!"

How foolish it was for Nova Travers to think that the Potters would just allow their son to throw a small party. Nova was expecting at least 6 people to show up — her, Aoife, Blaise, Leo, Hermione, and Ron. However it was the exact opposite of what she had expected.

Almost every person attending Hogwarts within Harry's year was there (except for some Slytherins, like Malfoy and his goons) — and all except for a few other people older or younger than them.