Realisation

~———~
It was a little later on in the day and Mattholomule was panicking.
"Matty, we'll get back soon, don't worry," Gus tried to comfort the other illusionist.
"What if Steve is already at the owl house? What if he's looking for us?" Mattholomule was still stressed. Gus pulled Mattholomule's arm, forcing the brunette to sit down. Gus looked around for a second for any sight of any of the others. He looked back at Mattholomule with a look in his eye. He leaned to Mattholomule's ear.
"Will a kiss help you feel less stressed?" he whispered into the other illusionists ear. Mattholomule went a bright red as Gus leaned back, still looking at Mattholomule with that same look on his face. Mattholomule had no words so just pulled Gus' shirt and kissed him. Gus was shocked at first but quickly melted into the kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute, but was stoped when squealing was heard from the door. They pulled away, looking to the door. They saw Luz taking a few pictures.
"L-Luz! D-Delete those!" Gus yelled.
"Nahhhh!" Luz cooed, running off. Gus blotted up and raced after her. Luz fell to the ground when she bumped into someone.
"Sorry! I should've watched where-" some boy said before Luz interrupted.
"No, I was running while looking back, I really should've looked at my surroundings!" Luz apologised before jumping up and looking back, seeing Gus right behind her.
"I'm sorry for her, uh-" Gus looked at the boy. He had similar hair to Mattholomule's, but Gus' skin.
"Oh, how rude of me!" the boy got up and put his hand out. "Mirage. Mirage Porter." Gus shook Mirage's hand. It took a moment for the last name to sink in.
"Mira! Oh, hello Gus, Luz!" Jaiden ran over to Mirage. Gus and Luz smiled, waving. Someone else jumped onto Mirage's back.
"Gah! For King's sake Amulet!" he groaned. Amulet laughed.
"You love me," the girl said, scruffing Mirage's hair up. He groaned in annoyance.
"Amor! Where are you?" the voice from earlier in the principals office yelled. "Oh thank uncle King, you're here." The girl ran up to Amulet and spun her around in her arms. The two giggled. The other girl from earlier ran over.
"Sorry for my sister and the others. The one with the ripped uniform is my twin sister Azura. The girl she just hugged is Amulet. That's her younger brother Mirage. I assume you know Jaiden. And well, I'm Ciel," Ciel gestured at the group.
"Speaking of siblings, where is Alyx?" Mirage asked.
"With their group in the library I think," Amulet looked at her little brother. He nodded, forcing Jaiden with him as he walked off.
"Hey! Wait up! Bye guys," Amulet ran after the two.
"Why is she-" Ciel was clueless.
"She doesn't want those lot to make out in the library," Azura chuckled. Ciel was disgusted.
"Gus! Did you get Luz to delete the pictures?" Mattholomule ran up to Gus, Luz and the twins. Gus shook his head.
"Okay, it might be just a coincidence, but you two look like my friends dads. Well, when they were younger at least," Azura gestured at Gus and Mattholomule.
"Who, the two that just ran to the library?" Luz asked. The twins nodded. Luz smirked. She looked around, spotting three others. Amity, Willow and Hunter.
"Oh, batata!" Amity ran up to Luz and kissed her cheek. The other two walked over, looking confused at Gus and Mattholomule who were blushing.
"What happened to those two?" Willow asked, clucking a bit. Luz put her arm around Amity and looked at Hunter and Willow.
"Well, those two said they look like their friends dads," Luz smirked. Willow looked at the twins. She eyed them up and down.
"Those two look like you," Willow stated, whipping the smirk off of Luz's face. Amity and Luz went a bright red. Willow smiled.
"That shut them up, well, for a while at least," Willow chuckled.
~———~