The confession(short)

~———~
"Wooo! Haha!" Midnight laughed. Them and the group were running from a building which was lit up in flames.
"How did drag me into this?" Ciel asked, screaming. Everyone else began to laugh except for Jaiden who felt the same way as Ciel. He squeezed Mirage's hand tightly. Mirage went red.
"Haha!! That was fun!" Azura smiled. Amulet blushed at her girlfriend's smile.
"Ha! How did we manage to get away with that?" Alyx laughed.
"King knows but hey we did it!!" Midnight said. Amulet and Alyx looked over to their brother who was silent and had stopped in his tracks alongside Jaiden. The two immediately understood and got the others out of the way before jumping behind a bush.
"I-I... Sorry," Jaiden released their hand from Mirage's. Mirage breathed in before looking Jaiden in the eyes. Jaiden couldn't look away.
"Jaiden, look- I..." Mirage took another deep breath, but Jaiden finished his sentence off for him.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jaiden blurted out. The two were red. The others winced from the bush at the confession.
"I- King sake, I'm a mess... Yes, I'd love to be your boyfriend Jai," Mirage smiled before taking hold of Jaiden's hand again. Jaiden wrapped an arm around the taller boy, also with a smile on his face. The people in the bushes celebrated before Alyx and Amulet jumped up in excitement.
"You know full well I'm telling our dads Mira!!" Amulet teased. The boys went a deeper red, which quickly faded away. Ciel ran up to them and hugged them. Azura laughed, jumping into the hug. Soon, everyone was just in the middle on the forest hugging.
~———~