𝟎𝟎𝟏.❝𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆❞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐢𝐫𝐥❝𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚, 𝐢𝐫𝐥
❝𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

irl

it was a regular friday night for florence parker, while many people her age were out partying, she was at work. it wasn't bad necessarily, she loved working at target. but it did get boring sometimes. this specific night though, it was about forty-five minutes until closing time. meaning that it was not that busy. usually, whenever she was bored, she would walk over to the starbucks that was in the building. but being as it was late, it had been closed. leaving her to stay at her cashier's box vlogging for her youtube channel. but after a few minutes, she put her camera away. as she was putting her camera down, she heard the entrance doors open up, she quickly turned her head to see a guy with brunette hair, along with a girl with reddish-brunette hair walk into the target building. she immediately noticed their outfits, rory was a fashion influencer, so the first thing she noticed when meeting somebody was their outfits. the boy was wearing baggy light washed jeans, and a long sleeved white shirt, along with air forces and a beanie. which she thought was weird because it was the middle of april. the girl on the other hand, was wearing cargo pants, with a gray hoodie and adidas sambas. she smiled as she mentally told herself that she liked the outfit, and reminded herself that she needed to buy some adidas sambas.

as matthew sturniolo, and alahna curtis entered the target building, they went to get a cart. but the second matt finished getting the cart he couldn't help but notice the pretty brunette girl standing at the cashier's box. he gave her a smile, she smiled back at him. as he hoped that she would still be there by the time he was going to pay.

moments later, they were done shopping for some minor necessities. as they headed towards rory's cashier box, he noticed that there was an elder lady already there, so alahna placed the things on the conveyor belt and waited for her to finish. once she did, matt watched as florence scanned their few things. he gave her a smile, and she quickly smiled back. alahna smirking at the small interaction between the two.

matt wanted to talk to her, but he didn't know what to say. so he watched as she scanned the last item, "that'll be fifteen dollars and sixty-three cents"

matt got out his wallet, but not before alahna stopped him.

"you're not paying" alahna told him.

"dude, yes i am"

"nope, its my stuff. so thanks but no" she said quickly, before handing florence her money.