𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

RORY PARKERyoutube star#144 most popular

RORY PARKER
youtube star
#144 most popular

BOOST!

birthday
november 5th, 2003

age
20

birth sign
scorpio

birthplace
miami, florida

about!
she became widely known for filming videos at her target job, she started a name for herself by becoming a model, and youtuber. she has over over 3 million subscribers on her youtube. her full name is florence parker.

before fame!
she lived in miami, florida, before moving to boston, massachusetts with her family. she started working at target in 2022, where her fame rocketed by her posting comedic videos, and 'day in the life's about her experiences and she gained quite the following.

trivia!
she has amassed over 4.5 million followers on instagram. she did volleyball and cheerleading during her high school years.

family life!
she was born and raised in miami, fllorida.she moved to boston, massachusetts in 2022, with her twin sister, thea parker, and her mother, andrea costa. her mother, who was born in brazil, has been featured in rory's youtube channel, where they have a 'family girl talk'. her twin sister is also a youtube star.

associated with!
she's best friends with jewelry brand owner, jules watson, and dated vinnie hacker for a little while.