Chapter 2

Author's note:

I have a really bad stomach ache rn. I feel like I'm finna throw up, but anyways, enjoy the story! (Or don't idc)
..................................  ................. ......................

I can't believe daddy Zhongli would say something like that about me. Just thinking about it is making me wanna cum, in a bad way.

I hear snickering and look over to see Lunime laughing at me. "Omg, you really got played by the hottest teacher in school, I mean, did you really think he would like you? You literally look like my sugar daddy's asshole." She laughs.

My cheeks turn red. "You knew about us?" I ask. "Of course I do! Did you really think I didn't see how he sweetly wiped that tear off your cheek. I would almost feel bad for you if I gave a fuck." She laughs again. I would literally pluck every hair off her scalp if I wasn't so sad right now.

Just then, the bell for second period rings.

"Oh no their coming, come on!" Lunime says and grabs my hand to pull me away, but I stay still. I don't care anymore.

Mr. Zhongli walks out and looks shocked when he sees me. "O-oh Childe, how long have you been there?" He asks.

"Long enough to hear everything!" I yell at him. He looks hurt and is and is about to say something but I just run away with Lunime scurrying behind me.

"Damn, this is more interesting than gay porn!" I hear Mr. Venti, our principal, say. I have no idea how that hag got the job in the first place.

I'm about to walk into class when I see lunime going somewhere else. "We've got the same class again this period, aren't you gonna come in?" I ask her. "Nah fam, I'm gonna go suck some dick with Hutao, see ya!" She says and runs away. That bitch literally comes to school once a month and doesn't even stay the whole day.

The minutes go by like hours and I almost fall asleep but then the bell rings and I quickly pack my things and scurry out of class.

I walk out of class and see Kaeya waiting by the door. He grabs my arm, pulling me to the side. He waits for the students and teacher to leave before looking at me again and saying, "Childe, I have something to tell you."
..........................  .......................  .......................

To be continued 🤪