The Long Awaited Chapter 3

A/N

I know I've been gone for months but that's because I was so busy doing nothing, I couldn't upload, but I'm back!!!

..............................................................................................................................................................

Previously on "Zhongli is my DADDY"

I walk out of class and see Kaeya waiting by the door. He grabs my arm, pulling me to the side. He waits for the students and teacher to leave before looking at me again and saying, "Childe, I have something to tell you."

-------------------------------------       --------------------------------------       ---------------------------------------

"I.....I am super constipated right now." He says to me. "What do you want me to do about that?" I ask. 

"You should use Kaeya to make Zhongli jealous!" Fischl pops out of nowhere, Bennett beside her. "Where the hell did you two come from?!" I jump out of surprise, "And how do you know about that!" "Fischl knows everything." She brags. "Actually, I told her." Bennett chimes in.

"yeah, whatever." She rolls her eyes.

"Anywho, I'm not doing that." I state. "Why not?" they all ask, even Kaeya. "Because you can't make someone who's not into you jealous." I say. 

"Fuck you mean, 'not into you' he's literally-" Fischl starts but stops when she sees Zhongli walking towards us. 

"Kitten, stop this madness, you're making daddy angry." He growls, his jaw clenching.

I almost become a submissive little kitten for him before I stop myself. "G-G-G-Go away dadd- I mean zhongli." But he doesn't. He grabs my 3-inch waist with only one hand. It's can be hard sometimes, being such a skinny legend.

"Kitten." He breathes into my mouth. I almost kiss him before remembering that Fischl, Kaeya, and Bennett are still here. I push him off me and run (anime girl style) home. 

I open my doors and see Itto eating all my food and Sara watching the World Cup. 

"What are you doing here? Where's my mom?" I ask. "esh sisios kldcjnzn zxndfvvxc." Itto says something that I can't understand because he has food in his mouth.

"Ed is not going to be back until late at night, so he told us to babysit you." Sara translates.

"I don't need a babysitter! especially not one who's around my age and less mature than me." I continue, "I mean, you might be pretty mature, but Itto sure isn't."

 Itto yells some gibberish at me. "He says you're right." Sara lies. He glares at her but she just shrugs. "Atleast swallow your food before you start throwing insults at people." She states.

There's a long, awkward pause as Itto chews and swallows the food in his mouth.

When he's finally done, he puts his hand on his chest is a dramatic way. "Do you know how happy I was when your mom picked ME out of everyone else to be ur babysitter?" He says.

"I'm pretty sure he only hired you because you're the only one who's stupid enough to accept being paid $2/hour-" I say but he puts his finger on my lips (in a dramatic manner of course).

"Hush hush little baby, we're here to sit on you, not talk to you." He states like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I'm about to say something when hear a knock on the door.

I go to the door to check who's there.

"Tartaglia....I haven't seen you in years....I missed you."

Oh no

..............................................................................................................................................To be continued...

I think this might be the longest chap so far and I wrote this in school lmao