eleven !

© wh1teferrar1 2022 !
˖ ˖࣪ ϟ ִֶ°❨★ ˚. 𓂅 ➥👚🛼💒🗽🐇👙. . . . . ☼ ๑ˊૢᵕ . . .━━━ CHAPTER ELEVEN !
               REAL LIFE ! . . . want me to buy you some velcro's?

"LISTEN, IT WASN'T EVEN THAT FUNNY . . ,"

dayo states, her eyebrow raised
looking in a worried manner at nick huddled over in his signature spot in matts car, his hands on his stomach laughing at a comment that she had made to kick start their video "you better cut this shit out, it's five minutes in and he's already dying"

"surely that's a good sign" matthew frowns at the girl
sat in the back next to the eldest triplet "i don't know why he's crying, because you're even that funny"

"you guys really can't talk about being funny, you do only have 2 million followers" dayo replies, looking at matt

"you have like 1 million more than us, shut up" chris comments, keeping his focus on the camera in front of them

"listen here, you little bit—"

"anyways!" matt stops them before they started arguing, like they had for the past two hours that they had all been together. the other two brother hadn't quite understood why they kept arguing, the first time they had met, chris was fine with dayo, but the second time around—things seemed different "they're a ten, but they're a vegan"

nick slowly gathers his composure and takes a quick glance at the camera and without hesitation, answers matthew "zero . . . no—well, it's depends"

matt laughs at his brother and they begin talking over each other within seconds "no, i got it" he holds his hand up to nick "i'm all for the vegans that are vegans and keeping their mouths shut about it, but once you're a vegan and you're telling me every time i'm doing something that's not vegan, that's where i draw the line."

"correct. i'm all for it, but the loud vegans piss me the fuck off—"

"the ones in the restaurants that have to make it so obvious that they're vegan" nick interrupts dayo out of excitement "like do you have any VEGAN options," he looks around the car, imitating "oh, you don't have VEGAN options?"

"i agree, i agree" chris nods his head, chuckling "carry on saying what you think dayo"

"i mean, i'm not gonna like them any less or any more because they eat fucking avocados everyday or something shit, as long as they don't make it a big thing that i eat meat" she shrugs her shoulder "keep your veganess to yourself and you stay a ten. do your thing bae"

"bae" chris mocks her under his breathe, but obviously enough for her to hear, causing her to glare at the back of his head

"absolutely" matt hums and moves onto the next question "they're an 8 out of 10 but they get lemon up cookies"

"ooo, nick" chris looks behind him, letting out a soft laugh "there's fucking thin mints—"

"on the fucking table" matt finishes chris' sentence as he points at him

nick pinches the top of his nose, stressfully "you see, i'm so happy that you guys are really putting me in the place"