seventeen !

© wh1teferrar1 2022 !
˖ ˖࣪ ϟ ִֶ°❨★ ˚. 𓂅 ➥👚🛼💒🗽🐇👙. . . . . ☼ ๑ˊૢᵕ . . .━━━ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !
               REAL LIFE ! . . . get to know dayo.

DAYO TAKES A SIP OF WATER FROM HER BOTTLE and places it back on the makeup vanity in her bedroom. she sits back down at her youtube set up and looks at the camera that had been rolling for two minutes already, squinting her eyes at it and patiently waits for it to focus on her face "you wouldn't believe that this is a new camera, huh?" dayo proceeds to stand up and fiddle with the camera, adjusting the settings.

sitting back down she laces her hands together and brings them up to her mouth "welcome back to my channel, and you know it wouldn't be a dayo video, if it wasn't a chaotic start" she speaks to the now, focused camera "i know, it's been a while since i've posted on here. but, i promise that i'm gonna get better with posting regularly. i just have zero content now that i'm back in london, so i figured; my best bet was to do a q&a" she pauses for a few seconds to make sure her camera was still in focus

"so . . . i got you guys to dm me some questions and i'm gonna be opening them out random on camera to you. this way, no skipping or avoiding questions. i like to think i'm pretty honest with you guys anyway, so i'm not too scared" dayo smiles lightly and flips one of her braids that was on her shoulder, back. she shows the camera her phone and scrolls through the endless dm's, replying to her 'ask me questions' story that she posted 7 hours ago "long video? i think so."

she continues to scroll and then stops, holding her finger down on a random dm "okay! first question is . . . when/why did you start youtube?"

dayo takes a few seconds to think about her answer correctly "i started youtube about three years ago now. i had just turned sixteen and at the time, like it is now, social media was a big thing, i went to quite a small school outside of london so, everyone had everyone on social media. i was sorta just seeing how easy it was for people to talk to a camera and waffle and gain attention from that so i was like, oh i can do that"

she pauses for another second and continues to answer the question asked "it wasn't really for any big reason and i had low expectations, i just wanted to try and see if it went anywhere. my mum did monitor a lot of the social media i was on like, she didn't allow me to get instagram until i turned eighteen so, i was pretty much just doing youtube full time with no other social media, other than snapchat. but, now i understand why she did that. i was still a kid you know, sixteen is still very young. i think a lot of people don't see that, like, you kinda just see the glamorised side of social media, but there's a lot of dark and a lot of people struggle because of social media . . . anyways, completely off topic. let's go onto the next one"

dayo does the same technique and scrolls through the endless messages, slowing down and clicking on one "who do you live with? okay . . . i'm hoping for some juicer questions soon but, i live alone in an apartment in north london. i did live with my mum and her boyfriend until about 6 months ago. but, she lives like a ten minute drive, so i go visit as much as i can" she chuckles to herself and looks down at her phone

"do you party/drink?" the girl reads out the question "mhm, occasionally. i'm more of a social drinker so, if i'm around people that are doing so, i will too. my logic is that i'm fun without alcohol so, why would i spend my money on it. tips with dayo" she taps her temple quickly and points to the camera "okay. . . next is, what age did you lose your virginity and do you regret it? mhm" she hums out loud