Dare For Raven

Hiii I'm updating it may be dramatic, and sad , and have words that just make you cry but I'm pretty sure I'll be fine(I'll probably be crying while I'm writing this LOL)

Me: Um Raven, Kori, And Richard we need to talk....

Richard: Ok let me just finish....

Me: NOW! In private

Raven: Ok, Ok were coming

Kori: Ok so Dia what did you want to talk about?

Me: Well um I...um

Raven: Spit it out already!

Me: Ok fine just look at the Dare for you on my phone.

Me: *shows phone*

Kori, And Richard: *GASP!!*

Raven: I really don't see what the big deal is.

Me: Don't act like you don't like him it's so obvious!

Raven: *blushes* N-n-n-No I don't, Dia your being ridiculous!

Me: Girl your stuttering, and your breathing increased, and your sweating, Also your blushing . So ok I was wrong you don't LIKE him....

Raven: Ugh thank you *sigh*

Me: You love him!

Me, Kori: *squeals*

Raven: NO I DO NOT!! 

Me: Raven your in denial ,and now your face is a red as a tomato.  Come on please just admit it and we can make this a lot easier.

Raven: If I tell you the truth, Will you all SHUT UP!?!?

Me: Mhm very much

Raven: Ok so the truth is I've always loved since we went the carnival that night but I always had a feeling that he doesn't feel the same way about me. *sigh*

Me: Oh sweetheart I'm pretty sure he does, I mean like you two are not good at hiding things, And that's one of the things you have in common, So what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't deny your feelings for someone and try to move on because your afraid that they won't like you back. Ok?

Raven: Yes Okay.

Me: Anyways let's go out there and Raven do your dare and I'll have 24 hours on the clock

*We walked out*

Me: Starting now! *starts the clock*

                                                                     With Raven and Damian 

Damian: Raven wait up!

Raven: Oh hey Damian what's up?

Damian: Um I-I-I-I

Raven: You... what?

Damian: I LOVE YOU RAVEN!!

                Meanwhile

Me: *spits out coffee* WHAT! Oh no, no, no, no, no 

Me: Hello Titans communicator Kori and Richard meet me in the lobby ASAP!

Kori: Ok we came as soon as we could Dia. What's the problem?

Me: Ok so remember what we talked about in the room.

Kori, Richard: Yeah.... why?

Me: Well Damian just confessed to Raven that he loves her but when she says no because it's a dare and Damian doesn't know he'll be heartbroken and may leave to go back to Batman (His and Richard's Father)!

Kori: Oh no!

Me: Ooooohhhh..... WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!!

                                            Meanwhile With Raven and Damian 

Raven: Damian I'm flattered but I only see you as a friend *lies*

Damian: Oh it's fine I'll be in room if anyone needs me.

Me: *Looking through security cameras* Oh no.... What have I done?!

Me: *Tears in my eyes* I'm sorry Raven...I- I've ruined your love life

                                                            The next day

Me: Raven wake up... I know you might hate me now but today is a new day and you can tell him the truth.

Kori: Dia, Damian is not in his room

Me: Oh no.... Richard go to the front door IMMEDIATELY!!

Raven: Wait what?

Me: Damian is about to leave, Come on Raven there is still hope please come out. And remember what I said in the room yesterday.

Raven: Ok I'm coming.

                                                   At the front door.

Me: Damian please don't go Raven has something to say.

Raven: Damian please stay and listen

Damian: 5 minutes 

Raven: Ok listen the only reason I said that is because it was a dare. And I do love you because your kind you have a generous soul and a caring heart and I have always loved you since the carnival that night but I just never expected you to feel the....

(She got cut off by Damian kissing her)

Raven: *kisses back*

Me: *sniff* *sniff*

Jamie: You crying Dia?

Me: No my eyes are sweating *sniff*, Don't look at me.

Damian: I love you too Raven.

Well that's it I actually was crying though because it's just so touching well so You next *sniff* time bye. XOXO 💋 LolRockNRoller