Chapter 1

Pov Sanemi

As I was walking to class and Heard some gossip about a new kid.*Sigh* Whatever I made my way to my next class and then sat down and started to talk to Obanai

"Did you hear that the New Kids name is Gyiuu Tomioka?" - Obanai

"No, what school did he come from?" - Sanemi

" No one knows he has not Talked to anyone Par Shinobu. Tengan and I think someone name Sabito?" - Obanai

So his name is Gyiuu? Good to know

" What does he look like?" - Sanemi

" he has Black hair, in a messy Ponytail and from what i can see if it was down it go to  His mid to lower back if left out, He has Blue eyes like almost ocean Blue, also he has what looks like a Custom Ring on his Finger and it was also Red and Blue, He also seems to be 5'8-5'9 and from the other gossip he has a Tattoo on his right forarm and its Says "Tus" or something like that."
- Obanai

As Obanai Told me what he looked like my Heart, skipped a beat. Then Class Started.

45 Minutes later Lunch.

As Obanai and I walked to meet up with the others in the Group and saw Tengan Running to us with his phone out and then the new kid walked in with Shinobu on his Tracks

" Ne, Tomioka" - Shinobu

"Hm?" - Gyiuu

We could hear his voice from here and omg how do you Describe it!!
Its was Low but Very monotone, like when you sing low notes, and it was shocking As fuck, not only are all the Women looking at him but the Men to and if anything they have a right to Look  at him he was small yeah but is anything he was Definitely going to get hit on but a lot of people.

" Ne look over there," - Shinobu then points to Tengan looking at him and Obanai was not kidding when he said that he Had Ocean eyes

" Is he our classmate" Gyiuu Said Rising an eyebrow, As Shinobu Nodded They heard yelling and looked behind them as Sabtio then ran and Tackled Gyiuu to the Ground with a loud thud and all i could hear is

" SABITOO" - Yelled Gyiuu

" What?" - Sabito looking at Gyiuu with a innocent look after that i just hear a Loud "OW" and look over to see Sabito with a Black Eye and Gyiuu trying to get up Cussing at Sabito

Shinobu POV

In my class there is a New kid named Gyiuu and he look, like he would be a Site for people Manly women Even I heard Tengan say dam under his Breath and took a pic while Gyiuu was moving hair out of his face  when he saw the new kid The Teacher Said that His Name was Gyiuu Tomioka and he is a Transfer student and then a Thud, and A loud " FUCKING HELL" And when we looked Sabito was on top of the New Kid. And yelled "BESTIE" then Sabito got kick in well you know when he stood up and look back at the Class and his Hair fell out of his Mess looking Bun and he looked behind him and we all where shocked his Hair when down to about his mid back and was dyed A red color and it was not like a Blood red its was almost black and Tengan again took a Pic and sent it to someone.

Gyiuu POV

I turned around and took my rubber band back and put my hair back up and Sabito then Wined about it cause he like to play with my hair when I have it down and then I heard a Camera and looked back at the Class and saw almost half the class with there phones out taking Pics and It was kinda scary cause they all looked like they wanted to kill me.

" Um hi..?" say and almost all the women Pass out and the teacher looked at me like 'what the fuck' and i just sruged and he sigh and told me to sit next to Tengan.