𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐎𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧?

"I mean they are Luke and Emma it's kind of self explanatory

"I mean they are Luke and Emma it's kind of self explanatory."

(Season 3 Episode 5: Part 1)

__________________________________________

CORA SINCLAIR was back at her penthouse reading one of her favorite romance novels with Zeus beside her when her phone started ringing, Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift playing as her ringtone.

When she answered the phone she was immediately bombarded with Emma's voice who sounded like she was in a rush causing the brunette to quickly sit up straight in her bed.

"Wait, wait, slow down real quick." Cora interrupted quickly because she couldn't understand a word of what Emma was saying.

"Okay so you know about that report on family history that Luke has to do for one of his classes?" Emma asked after slowing down.

The reason why Emma was so stressed is that she's never seen Luke so down about something before and she couldn't fix it on her own. She needed Cora's help.

"Yeah, I have that class with him. I already finished my report though, why does he need help with his?" Cora asked and it was true, she had finished her report early but she wanted to get it over with because her family was something she didn't like to talk about too much.

"Well, kind of. Luke wants to find out more about his birth parents but our mom keeps pushing it off and Jessie doesn't want to get involved in this so to say he's upset would be an understatement." Emma explained and hearing that Luke was upset immediately got Cora on high alert.

"Is that why I keep hearing a tennis ball bouncing from your guy's terrace?" Cora asked once she went out onto her balcony and could hear the rhythmic sound of the ball more clearly. She would have probably noticed sooner but when she's reading it's like she's in another world.

"Yeah that's been going on for the past hour." Emma said and Cora didn't even have to see her face to know that the blonde was rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, I wanted to help him find his birth parents because I know how much this means to him. And I was wondering if you wanted to help?" Emma asked after getting back to the point.

"You know what, I'll do it. He deserves to have some closure." Cora spoke without any hesitation.

As much as she disliked the freckled boy upstairs, she knew that deep down she still cared about him. She always had.

With that being said Cora hung up the phone and quickly rummaged through her closet to find new clothes to wear. Due to the fact that she was in bed all day reading she was still in her pajamas.