𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐯𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐫

"The Obamas?! Do you think by any chance that she could extend that invitation?"

(Season 3 Episode 5: Part 2)

___________________________________________

THIRTY MINUTES LATER Cora and Jessie had finally made it past security and were now at the New York City SlamFest.

It's a long story on how they actually managed to get in but Jessie came up with an idea to take the costume that belonged to a wrestler named Cindy the Slamming Centurion and Cora had to pass off as Jessie's younger sister.

The actual wrestler was now locked up in the supply closet but for legal purposes it's best if those details remain disclosed.

Cora and Jessie ran into the arena where everyone was, trying their best to avoid the chaos when they spotted Emma and Luke in the front row, the wrestling ring directly in front of them.

"Kids! I need to tell you..." Jessie started but was quickly cut off by Emma who asked, "Jessie, why are you dressed like you flashed with some Titans?"

"It's a long story." Cora simply said as she remained practically glued onto Jessie's side. She gets anxious easily and due to the large crowd and loud noises, her nerves were skyrocketing.

"The match was all sold out so we had to sneak past security. I stole this costume from Cindy the Slamming Centurion and had to pretend that Cora was my sister. How did you guys get in?" Jessie asked in confusion.

"We told them our parents were famous. It opens a lot of doors. Zuri's playing Hide-and-seek with the Obamas on Monday." Emma explained and Cora's jaw couldn't help but drop at the last part.

"The Obamas?! Do you think by any chance that she could extend that invitation?" Cora asked keeping a mental note to ask Zuri about this later, well more like beg her to let her come.

"Luke, I have to tell you-" Jessie started to say but Luke's attention shifted to the person behind her in the ring.

"Look out!" Luke yelled while him and Emma ducked down and Jessie quickly pushed Cora down with her making sure to cover her head.

Everyone winced when they saw one of the wrestlers on the ground in the back of the room, trying to recover from literally being thrown like a rag doll.

"Who's up next to get mauled?" Vanessa, The Motor-city Mauler asked, Cora immediately moving away when she heard the woman's intimidating voice.

However, Jessie didn't get that lucky. "You're Cindy the Centurion, right?" The woman asked making Cora internally panic, they clearly hadn't thought out their plan very well.