Beach Hotel (Part 1)

"Too hot!" Childe complained. "Shall we go to a beach or something?" Aether suggested. "Okay! Call the boys too. The fun ones." Childe said, getting up slowly from the ground. Some parts of him were numb since he laid on the floor. "We must also call the people who are responsible. If we get in trouble, those responsible ones will save our ass." Aether said, looking at his phone.

Childe staggered toward the kitchen. "Yes good idea." Childe said. He stopped in front of the refrigerator and turned around. "Ice cream?" Childe asked. "Yes please." murmured Aether. Childe turned around again and took two ice creams from the refrigerator.

"Now, there's Venti, who is fun. There's Kaeya. And there's Itto." Aether said. "Oh, Itto the idiot! Don't call him." Childe said, rolling his eyes. "Mkay" muttered Aether, taking his ice cream. Childe sat next to him and looked at his phone.

"Definitely Diluc should come. Maybe Ayato or Zhongli can come too." Aether said. Childe grimaced. "Ayato and Zhongli? Are you serious?" Childe asked. Aether rolled his eyes. "You were the one who raced and lost, right? It wasn't me. That's why they're both coming." Aether said, looking sideways at Childe.

Childe groaned but said nothing. He hated Ayato's calmness and gentlemanly behavior. Zhongli, on the other hand, was something else entirely. There was a place of hatred in his heart, especially for him.

"Okay. I created a group, check your phone." Aether said, his fingers dancing on the phone. Childe took out his phone and went to the messages section. He entered the new group that was opened and looked at the messages.

------------Beach Men--------------
HotBatman(Diluc): Why am I here, again?

SmurfLookingHottie(Kaeya): Ooo, we are going to a beach?

Drunkard(Venti): Sonds gud! Doe the name succs

SmurfLookingHandsome(Ayato): Is he drunk again?

HotBatman(Diluc): Of course he is. He drunk 20 of my new drink.

SmurfLookingHottie(Kaeya): Ah, what would you expect?
---------
Drunkard changed the group name to Beach Slxts
---------
OsmanthusWine(Zhongli): Can we be brief? I have got a business to deal with.

TravelerAKArapunzel(Aether): I was thinking we could take a break by having fun in the beach

Tartagilicious(Childe): Maybe we could stay in a beach hotel? It'd be a nice way to spend some time

HotBatman(Diluc): Of course you, Ayato and I will pay, yes?

SmurfLookingHottie(Kaeya): You two are the rich ones. You didn't share our father's legacy

HotBatman (Diluc): Why would my father leave his legacy to a smurf looking bxtch?

SmurfLookingHottie(Kaeya): A hot bxtch, I tell ya

Drunkard(Venti): we going or wat

SmurfLookingHandsome(Ayato): Fine by me. Find a 5 Star Hotel near a beach.

OsmanthusWine(Zhongli): Lets meet in an hour.

TravelerAKArapunzel(Aether): Aight.

Tartagilicious(Childe): K

Drunkard(Venti): Ok uwu

HotBatman(Diluc): Send us how much it will cost, okay?

TravelerAKArapunzel(Aether): Alright!

"Do you know of a nice hotel?" Aether asked, looking up from the phone. Childe shrugged. "Of course. You don't know me?" Childe asked with a grin.

***
"Looks like a nice place." Zhongli said as he entered the lobby. Others followed behind. "Of course, I chose it." Childe said narcissistically. "Sure, he hunts girls in places like this." Kaeya said, giggling. "And girls avoid him at any cost too." Venti said, grinning slightly.

Childe rolled his eyes. "Anyway." He muttered. "Ehem. I think we should settle into our rooms and go to the beach." Aether said. "Okay. Mora?" Diluc asked. Ayato and Childe took some mora from their pockets and handed it to him. Diluc took the mora and started talking to the person working at the reception.

"I tried to buy two beded rooms, so that it wouldn't cost too much mora. I divided the two rooms into responsible and irresponsible people." Aether said. 'I don't want to stay with Zhongli or Ayato, that's my wish. Actually, just don't be Zhongli.' Childe thought.

Aether waited for Diluc to come. "Okay. Diluc and Kaeya will stay in the same room." Aether said. Diluc groaned lightly. Aether tried to smile and said, "Only you can keep him under control."

"Oh, it's not that bad. Brother." Kaeya said with a grin. Diluc rolled his eyes. "Don't call me brother." Diluc said. "Anyway. Venti and Ayato will stay in the same room, Childe and Zhongli will stay in the same room." Aether said. A small grin raced across his face when he said Zhongli and Childe's name.

Childe frowned. His anger was slowly increasing. "Are you going to be alone? Why?" Childe asked. Aether chuckled. "First, I planned this. Second, I'm not irresponsible. But I'm not responsible either." Aether said.

"Come on, let's not waste time! Let's go to the beach." Ayato said, before Childe strangled Aether. "Shall we race?" Venti asked with a grin. "Prepare to lose!" Kaeya said with a sly smile.

"Hey, hey! Wait a minute, know your rooms before you rush in. Diluc and Kaeya will stay at 67." Aether said. Diluc gave card 67 to Kaeya. "In 68 Venti and Ayato will stay." Aether said. Diluc handed card 68 to Ayato.

"In 69, Zhongli and Childe will stay. At 70, I will stay." Aether said. Diluc gave card 69 to Zhongli and card 70 to Aether. "My Archon!" Childe muttered. "Oh, and there's one room with a double bed." Aether said. 'Of course that room is mine.' Childe thought, sulking. "Other places were full so I had to take it. Now we can race and you can lose." Aether said with a grin.

***
"My God! We seriously have a double bed." Childe said whining. "Don't exaggerate. We'll put a pillow in the middle." Zhongli said as he unpacked his suitcase. Childe laid on the bed and groaned. "Besides, don't you want to win the race?" Zhongli said.

"I do not want to anymore." Childe muttered.