Burn in hell!

'Can I take this hood off yet?' arya whined.

'Sorry little lady but this is better for you if you don't see where we are going.' Thoros told her as they rode, but they came to a halt, kit ran back to Chama bouncing happily at her horses feet. Thoros brought a jug to arya's lips pulling back the hood

'What is it?' she questioned her eyes still covered.

'Black Salt rum.' Thoros told her she smelled it in her face pinched with disgust.

'It's hard to find molasses in water.' Thoros told her

'I'll have some.' Gendry said his head also hooded from the back of another rider

'Let's go home.' Thoros said as they lead arya Gendry and Sandor into the cave their heads still headed until they were around the fire and they pulled their hoods free.

'What is this place?' Gendry asked

'Somewhere where no lions or wolves know of.' Thoros told him.

'Chama.' Beric welcomed her with open arms. 'I thought you were going to try and keep thoros out of trouble yet it looks like he brought in three trouble makers.'

'impossible task I assure you.' Chama told him. Sandors eyes adjusted to the fire light surrounding them.

'fire fuckers.' He muttered. 'You look like a bunch of swineherds.' Sandor remarked

''We are much more than that!' one of the fire worshiper said

'You are still swine herd,' Sandor told him 'you think carrying a crocked spear makes you a soldier?'

'No' Beric said stepping forward 'fighting in a war makes you a soldier.'

'Beric Domdarrian,' Sandor noted seeing a man with an eyepatch stepping forward 'you've seen better days.' Sandor told him

'and I won't see them again.' Beric confirmed

'Stark deserters Baratheon deserters you're not fighting in a war you're running from it.' Sandor told them

'Last I heard you were Joffrey's guard dog. I heard you are 1000 miles from home... which of us is running?' Beric countered.

'Untie these ropes and we'll find out.' Sandor told him 'what you're doing leading a mob of peasants-'

'Ned Stark ordered me to execute your brother.' Beric told him 'In King Roberts name.' chama moved to take sandor binds off.

'Dont untie him.' Thoros shouted at her.

'You scared thoros?' Chama questioned freeing sandor of his binds with a quick slice of her blade.

'Thanks.' he muttered rubbing at his wrists, stretching out his arms.

'chama.' Thoros said annoyed she just moved back behind Beric.

'Ned Stark is dead' Sandor reminded him 'king Robert is dead. My brother is alive.' Sandor spit into the dirt. 'You're fighting for ghosts.'

'That is what we are,' Beric agreed 'we are ghosts fighting in the dark waiting for you, you can't see us. But we see you. No matter whose colors you wear. Lannister, Stark, Baratheon, you pray on the weak the brotherhood without banners will hunt you down.' Beric informed Sandor.

'You have been reborn, is that it?' sandor questioned.

'I have been reborn in the light of the one true God,' Beric told him. 'As have we all as has any man who has seen what we have seen-'

'If you mean to murder me then get on with it.' Sandor told them

'You will die soon enough dog' Thoros told him 'but will not be murder it will be justice.'