𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 7ᴛʜ, 2020.

Ello, we are the Tiempo twins, as you can tell by the title. Also, please note that my handwriting and grammar is way better than hers.. Hey! Yea so my handwriting isn't perfect but at least I am the hotter and cooler twin. No, you really aren't. Yes I am, anyway let's stop fighting and get to the point. Finally you have a decent idea for once. Hey! What's that supposed to mean? Whatever. I think we should start. Would you like to go first, my dear brother? Why thank you, my dear sister. Anyway, it began on December 8ᴛʜ, 2000, when we were born. Exactly at midnight. Anyway, continue, sister dearest. My turn, assholes. Anyway, until we were 11, we were told we are gay :)-- Though that is true, what she means to say is that they told us that we weren't independent enough, except for our older sister. So long story short, we ran away with her help at the ripe age of 12. And now it's February, 2020. We've been time traveling ever since, but only WE know that, assholes. Our sister stays home, watching us while we're in our original timeline. And now, you know, sexy bitches. Therefore, do as you will, we will see you in a bit.
- 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝗺𝐩𝗼
-𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕠
————————————————————————
(192 words)