𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑.

Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 9ᴛʜ, 2020, 9:21ᴀᴍ.

"Jake! Wake up!" Jade says, shaking her twin awake, knowing her older sister, Khloe, was gonna be asleep until 11:30ᴀᴍ.

"Wha?- What do you want?" Jake says, ruffling his jet-black hair.

"Come out of the house. I found.. uhh.. something at the beach.." Jade tells him, walking out towards the back of their shared house. Jake says, stumbling closely behind his sister.

Jake soon reaches the spot that his sister is standing at. "This is a pocket watch." Jake says, questioning why Jade cared so much about the goddamn thing, watching the strong wind push the sand further up the shore.

"Well no shit, Sherlock." Jade says, remaining focused on the old, worn looking item. "Listen, Jake. We can't touch this little item here. If anyone in the world touches this, we will be taken somewhere. I don't know where yet, but it probably won't be good. We have to hide it." Jade rambles, Her brother trying his hardest to remember this.

The pair dig a small hole, pushing in the sand beside the watch. "You sure this is gonna work, sis?" Jake mutters under his breath.

"I-I have no idea. Let's hope it does then let's continue on with our lives until we can get rid of it for good.

Fᴇʙʀᴜᴀʀʏ 9ᴛʜ, 2020, 9:34 ᴘᴍ.

The pair always kept to themselves. The rest of the townspeople thought they were insane with their scars and odd mannerisms. They were outcasts, freaks, the oddballs of the town. Everyone avoided them, the parents even made their kids shun them.

They sit at their back porch, looking out at the
tide, looking at the wind. They fail to notice children, approaching the spot they were at just a few hours prior. The odd, unfamiliar looking children walked over to the old watch, having been uncovered by the wind.

The children find the watch and one, at about 4ғᴛ 8, graze the glass with their thumb

The children find the watch and one, at about 4ғᴛ 8, graze the glass with their thumb. A small flash fills the child's vision. The watch hits the ground, the sand blowing over the watch, covering the watch up for the time being.

"Wh-Where are we?" Jade asks, hoping her brother will have an answer.

"Don't you mean 'When are we,' Jade??" Jake says, noticing the pocket watch appear in his hands. He slides it into his pocket carefully, making sure not to directly touch the actual watch, holding it by the small golden chain.
-𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝗺𝐩𝗼
-𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕠————————————————————————
(393 words)