Happy birthday

Naruto walked into his apartment building. everyone forgot his Birthday and was only happy about the nine tails be dead. Again.

He walked up to the door with a frown. Everyones at the nine tails festival. If I went Kurama would kill me and fill my sinuses with urine then boil my teeth. the blond thought.

Turing the key to his apartment he was instantly scared by the light turning on.

"SUPRISE" 17 voices yelled at once.

The living room was filled with balloons ant there was a table with a chocolate cake and presents under it. The cake said 'Happy birthday' In White writing.

Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, Yamato and Kurenai Were along with the Konoha 12. (Sai was replacing Sasuke)

Naruto just stood there with his jaw dropped to the floor. "Happy Birthday" Sai said in his normal monotone voice, Cleary knowing as much about birthdays as Naruto knows about Math.

"Hey Naruto. We know no ones ever celebrated you're birthday before. So we decided to throw you a party" The pink trash can with a first aid kit in it Said.

Naruto burst into tears. "Why are you crying" Kiba asked, clearly not know what to do. "It's fine *Sniff* These are happy tears" He responded.

"YES. SO YOU ENJOYED OUT DISPLAY OF YOUTHFULNESS" Lee yelled. "I AGREE WITH YOU LEE"

"GAI SENSEI'

"LEE"

"GAI SENSEI"

"LEE"

"Shut up" Tenten yelled. "Why are you like this" Neji face palmed. "Anyway. It's cake time" Choji said while eyeing the Cake.

"Thank you" Naruto realized he wouldn't spend this year alone.

——-

Later in the sealscape

Kurama: I would not have boiled your teeth.

Naruto: Yes, yes you would

Kurama: LIES

One year later

Naruto *goes to festival*

Kurama *throws Lego's on Naruto's side of the seal*

Naruto: Kurry wtf

Kurama: no teeth were boiled

----------

Credit to Kurama_Da9TailsFox for this fic.