Bonus 3 - IT'S HARBINGER TIME

In light of the Harbinger reveal, have this as a treat for not updating. Do note that this is different from the first chatfic(ish) bonus. In this, Zhongli kept Childe in the dark about his identity, Ganyu, Xiao, and Qiqi are not their adopted children, and Scaramouche used to date Kazuha but broke up with him because of Tomo (the dead friend). Signora is dead, Scaramouche still has his son but is MIA. Add on the "Harbingers-as-family" trope and you've got this beautiful extra. (The ages are also different)

Small context tidbit: "Furious at the betrayal, the Eleventh took their oldest child, their daughter, and returned to Snezhnaya on the next ship."\

Pucinella: Care to explain why my pseudo-son is upset?

Sandrone: He's returned from Inazuma, and his daughter along with him.

Sandrone: It's my belief that Morax revealed himself, and our youngest left shortly after.

Dottore: if i could id use the exuvia as an experiment but i dont think that childe would like me using his ex-husband's corpse as a guinea pig

Arlecchino: Forget about that, have you seen the girl?

Pantalone: I have, and I finally understand why he spent so much on her. She's an angel.

Pierro: I think not.

Columbina: why not?? she's a cutie

Pierro: She's a dragon, and a powerful one. Morax's firstborn is not to be underestimated.

Pierro: That girl is barely five and she already has impressive control over the earth.

Pucinella: It doesn't matter at this moment. Capitano, didn't you offer him a fight recently?

Capitano: He refused. Left right after, too.

Arlecchino: He sticks by his daughter's side and never leaves her alone for a moment.

Pucinella: Definitely not like him, then. What of the Sixth?

Dottore: Also gone with his own brood. how a puppet managed to create life i'll never know, but the boy unsettles me

Columbina: one of our own is dead, the second is gone, a son at his heels, and the third is attempting to raise an unusually powerful adeptus alone

Columbina: i will enjoy seeing how this turns out.

Sandrone: Hold your tongue, Columbina.

Arlecchino: Watch yourself, Marionette. That is my songbird you are insulting.

Pierro: Cease your petty squabbles. This will be discussed at Rosalyne's funeral. Ensure the Eleventh brings his child. We cannot leave either of them by themselves.

Pucinella: I shall visit the two of them later in the day. The girl's name is Meiling, if you wish to know, and Tartaglia will not stand for any insult to her.

Pantalone: My! This meeting will be quite the show, then.

Pierro: For the glory of her Majesty, the Tsaritsa.

Pierro is offline

Columbina: ugh. so strict.

Columbina is offline

Pucinella: I shall see you there.

Pucinella is offline

Everyone is offline

Tartaglia is online

Tartaglia: thanks, i guess

Tartaglia: We're doing okay.