Chapter 3

It had been a few days since she gave Lexa the massage, three days to be exact. She felt like an idiot. She couldn't believe she said Me straight as if she was a cavewoman...as if she was even actually straight. She was embarrassed. So, she hid from the brunette. Anytime she caught a glimpse of brunette hair she'd run the other way. Anytime she saw the women's team rowing by she'd either hide behind one of the boys or run back into the boathouse. To say the boys were confused was an understatement, but when they asked what was going on she told them to leave her alone.

But for some reason today was different. After work, she went home and took a nap because her friends were forcing her to go out. According to everyone, including her boyfriend, she was too high-strung and needed a night out. So, they decided to go to the new club that had opened up. And when they got there, Clarke immediately saw wavy brunette hair that seemed so familiar.

She knew who it was and wanted to run away but couldn't. She wanted to get as far away as possible so she didn't make a bigger fool out of herself but couldn't. Instead, all she could do was look the other way and hid behind her friends any time Lexa looked her way.

At some point during the night when Lexa was dancing, Clarke couldn't take her eyes off of her. Clarke watched as Lexa's hips moved to the beat of the music playing. She watched as Lexa ran her hands over her body, into her hair, which only made Clarke cross her legs at the thought of where she wished those hands could be instead. And when the song turned more sensual, she watched as one of Lexa's teammates pulled her closer. She watched as Lexa ground her butt against the front of her teammate and for some reason it made her jealous. She didn't have a reason to be jealous but the way the girl was touching Lexa's body for some odd reason did. The way the girl ran her hands over Lexa's stomach, the stomach that Clarke remembered having the best abs she had ever seen. The way the girl got to feel Lexa's butt against her, the butt Clarke remembered looking so perfect through the tight Nike pros she had been wearing during the massage. It all made Clarke jealous even though she didn't want it to.

When she saw the brunette make her way toward the bathroom, for some reason, she decided to follow. She had a boyfriend. She shouldn't have followed the super attractive brunette into the bathroom, but she did. For some reason she did. It was almost like her legs had a mind of their own. And instead of knocking, she opened the door as if her arms also had a mind of their own.

"I knew you'd follow me in here," Lexa said with a smirk, the smirk that made Clarke feel weak.
"How so?"
"The way you kept looking at me. The way you kept watching what I was doing, who I was dancing with. I know you find me attractive. I know you want to kiss me."
"You do?"
"I do and I want to kiss you too."

Lexa stepped forward causing the blonde to step back. Every step forward earned a step back until Clarke was pressed against the bathroom door and Lexa was inches away from her. Her heart raced and her palms felt sweaty as she watched Lexa look down at her lips, licking her own, before gently putting a hand on her cheek, pulling her closer till their lips were centimeters apart. Till she could feel Lexa's breath against her own lips.

"Is this okay? Can I kiss you?"
"Mhm."
"I need words."
"Yes. Yes, you- you can kiss me."

She felt soft plump lips press against her own. That was all and she already felt like her legs were going to give out. Just a pair of lips softly pressed against her own and she felt like she forgot how to breathe. Just a peck and she already knew that it was the best kiss she would ever have.

Clarke had always been the dominant one in a relationship, especially when it came to kissing, but as she felt the brunette's tongue graze over her own she melted. Her knees felt weak so one of her arms wrapped around a slim waist, pressing their bodies together, trapping herself between the taller girl and the door. She felt a thigh slip between her legs, pushing up against her center, causing her to moan into the kiss.