The school dance🪩

Mostly fluff! smut at the end☁️🪩
TheFreaks_Creator
__________________________ 1586<3
Y/N'S POV
beeeeeep..beeeep..beeeep
Ughhh I hate mornings. You got up and unplugged your alarm clock because it never shuts up and it was Friday so you really didn't need it until Monday. You turn on your phone to see a text message from Eddie.
Babe🎸❤️-
E: hey baby rise n Shine I'll be at your house in 5 minutes!;)
Y/N: ok see ya!
*read*
———————
You hurry up and brush your teeth and get dressed throwing on A band shirt and a black leather skirt with fishnets and a pair of  black converses

Babe🎸❤️-E: hey baby rise n Shine I'll be at your house in 5 minutes!;)Y/N: ok see ya!*read*———————You hurry up and brush your teeth and get dressed throwing on A band shirt and a black leather skirt with fishnets and a pair of  black converses

^ your fit
—————————-
Eddie loved when you wore that skirt bc he thinks it's really cute on you. You fixed your hair  making it curly. You did your Makeup really cute just for him.

This is how you did your makeup ^You heard Eddie's van and you rushed downstairs grabbing your house keys and running out the door

You heard Eddie's van and you rushed downstairs grabbing your house keys and running out the door. Locking the door behind you and jumping into Eddie's van. Hey princess, Eddie said with a smirk looking over at you. Hey Ed's! You say excitedly. You look very gorgeous my love. I mean you look gorgeous ever day I'm just say because you did your makeup yk idk sorry, Eddie says nervously. It's ok Ed's thank you, you say as you smile and kiss him on the cheek so your lipstick stain is on his cheek now.

 It's ok Ed's thank you, you say as you smile and kiss him on the cheek so your lipstick stain is on his cheek now

^ looked like this but on his cheek*
He smiled as he rested his hand on your thigh. You guys arrive at school and Eddie parks his car and opens the door for you. Thanks Ed's, you say as Eddie nods and says anything for my princess. He closes the car door and holds your hand as you both enter the school. You saw the poster on the board saying that the school dance was tonight. You grabbed Eddie's hand and dragged him to the board and pointed at the school dance poster. Yeah no I'm not going, eddie says while rolling his eyes. Please eddie I'll give you a surprise when the dance is over you said as you winked at him. Ok fine eddie said as he walk with you to first period.
__________________________
TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL**
You walk your way to Eddie's van and you hop in. Eddie was talking to a teacher because he needed to finish his assignment before Monday. So you went through his bag on the floor and found a pack of cigarettes. You found a lighter under the seat and lit the cigarette and put it to your lips and inhaled. Your door was open so your legs hung out the car. You then see Eddie walking out the school he walks up to you and kisses your forehead. How was your day sweetheart? Eddie ask as he gets in the car while you shut your door. It was good how about yours? You ask as you buckle yourself up and hand Eddie the cigarette. It was good ok so I'm gonna drop you off at your house so you can get ready for the school dance ok? Eddie asks. Ok you smile. Eddie pulls up to your house and you open the door and kiss Eddie on the cheek. See you at 8? You asked Eddie. Yep see ya. Eddie says as he watches you close the car door and walk in your house. Eddie drives off and you get your dress ready.