13

Nayeon liked to drive at a good pace, like any normal person. The issue was that nayeon wasn't in a normal situation. Therefore, jisoo found her face colliding into the seat in front of her, where Rosé was sitting, the second the shortest girl's foot hit the gas.

Rosé, on the other hand, was practically jumping from the creepy basement-like building to her seat in the car every ten minutes, yelling at nayeon to go faster or asking Jennie for directions.

It wasn't a smooth drive, but they got there, with Jennie telling Rosé to turn left at the second fork just as the cars behind nayeon started honking. Before the car even stopped, Rosé opened the door and ran out, almost slamming her face into the pavement. Jennie came out of nowhere and grabbed the brown eyed girl back from breaking in through a window.

"What that heck are you doing?" Jennei hissed, pulling on Rosé's arm.

"They- I need to help!" Rosé stammered, ripping Jennie's hand off her arm.

"Barging in and getting killed isn't going to help anyone. We should have just called the police in the first place. Damn me and my impulsive ass." Jennie ran a hand through her hair as jisoo and nayeon caught up to them.

"Nayeon! Call the police before Rosé does something stupid."

"I'm not going to do anything stu-,"

Rosé was cut off as a loud gunshot rang in the air. Everyone ducked behind Jennie's car when a figure came sprinting out. It took a moment for Rosé to register him as Jungkook. The boy had blood smeared all over the right side of his face as he swiveled around, staring in confusion at the two cars parked on the grass in front of him.

"Jungkook!" Jisoo hissed. He flinched, then found the four girls huddling together and ran over to them.

"What are you-?"

"Where's Lisa?" Jennie snapped abruptly.

"I don't- she's a ghost! How would I know?" Jungkook stammered. Rosé cursed and sprang up before anyone could stop her. She slid over the roof of the car and made a dash toward a grimy and broken window.

"Goddamnit, Rosé," jisoo grumbled under her breath. "I'm gonna back her up. Watch our backs."

Nayeon nodded as the turtle rabbit girl crept up from behind the car and towards the window where Rosé was peeking through. The brown eyed girl noticed the empty wooden chair that had fallen to its side and the splatters of blood that stained the cement floor, but she couldn't find a certain ghost girl anyway.

"Hey!" Jisoo snapped, making Rosé flinch.

"Oh good, you're here. Back me up." the brown eyed girl said before jisoo could continue. The girl rolled her eyes, but followed through anyway. A few moments later, Rosé saw the people dressed in all black starting to shout and stumble into things. This was her chance. Rosé carefully snuck in through the window and landed on her feet.

Looking around and wary of the two other humans in the building, she quietly called out.

"Lisa?" the words were barely audible, but Lisa could hear that soft voice from a mile away. She ran through the wall of cardboard boxes she was hiding behind and towards her friend. Rosé's eyes widened at the sight of the brown eyed girl, an involuntary smile growing on her face.

Losing control of her expression, she also lost her control of her ability. Suddenly, Lisa's sneakers were very loud against the cement floor. Though blind, the two All-Blacks (Rosé decided to call them that based on their clothes) turned toward the source of the sound and suddenly a dozen knives were being thrown in their way.

Lisa crashed into Rosé and shoved her onto the floor, trying to get her away from the flying knives. Rosé's back hit the ground with a thud and she bit back her groan. The knived either embedded themselves into the wall or clattered to the floor. There was a long, dragged out silence.

"How the fuck did we lose him, Dani?" the man with the knives exclaimed, throwing his arms into the air.

"Who cares about jungkook? How the hell did we lose our vision?" the girl, Dani, the one bat, shouted back.

As the two shouted at each other, brown met brown.

Are you okay? Rosé mouthed. Lisa nodded, keeping her position on top of Rosé, afraid that any movement would result in more knives getting thrown towards them.

"This is fucking bullshit!" Knife-Man yelled, throwing another knife in anger. The knife sailed two centimeters over Lisa's head, and the brown eyed girl ducked lower, resting her head in the crook of Rosé's neck. In return, Rosé placed a hand on the other girl's head protectively. Sirens pierced the air, making everyone flinch.

"That shit head called the police on us!"

"He had a phone?"

"Whatever, just go before the po po catches us!" they stumbled into the wall a couple of times, trying to find a way out. More boots thudding on the cement floor as the police surrounded the building.

"Are you girls okay?"

Growing flustered, Rosé stumbled to her feet. "Y-yeah. We're fine."

The policeman nodded. "Thank you for helping us find the jungkook boy. Now, please get outta here. These two can't be trusted."

Rosé nodded quickly and dragged Lisa outside, meeting nayeon by the window. Jennie was explaining something to an officer when the three girls made there way back over. Nayeon squeezed them into a tight group hug, then started scolding Rosé for being so impulsive.

"Thank you, ladies. I'll be taking Mister jungkook now." the officer nodded curtly, taking Jungkook by the arm and into his police cruiser. The five girls stood by Jennie's car, trying to find words.

"That was-,"

"Are you guys hurt?"

"-should have called the police-,"

"I'm fine, really."

"-no big deal."

After cutting each other off in an explosion of speech at least a dozen times, they all laughed in a relieved way. Nayeon drove by herself, tagging behind Jennie. Jisoo sat in the passenger seat, talking quietly to jennie driving, since the two Rosé and lisa in the back were fast asleep- Lisa's head on Rosé shoulder and Rosé's head on top of hers'.

"Can you believe they only knew each other for, like, what? Three weeks?" Jisoo asked, a small smile on her face as she witnessed Rosé stumble awake with a jolt of the car. The brown eyed girl looked down at the girl on her shoulder and smiled to herself, completely forgetting where she was, and placed the black jacket over Lisa's shoulders.

Once Rosé fell back asleep, Jennie answered.

"Rolisa?" she said thoughtfully. "Nah chaelisa is better." Jennie winked.