Chapter 2

I slowly woke up, yawning as I sat up. I felt something move underneath me and saw that it was nutty, whom was awake.

I got off of him and he, as well, got up.

"Do you have anything for breakfast?" Nutty asked, tilting his head, his lazy eye following suit.

I smile at him and grabbed some muffins that I had bought. "Cinnamon muffins?" I asked and nutty seemed happy.

I ate one while he ate three, the rest.

"You sure do love sweets" I said, and he nodded. "I do!" He said, laughing at the end.

I started to walk outside, nutty following me like a lost child.

The first one i saw was pop, holding cub in his arms as DB annoyed the older bear.

He saw me and came up to me, looking a bit worried. "Hey, I know it's short notice, but could you look after cub for awhile? I need to get a few things done" he said.

I nodded and he handed him to me.

"Why didnt you ask someone who's lived here longer?" I asked. "Well, everyone said there busy. I dont trust the girls nor the twins. Mole is sweet but hes blind, mime is also a sweetheart but hes mute, cub wouldn't listen to him. And Russell, while he is very sweet, he is always around dangerous things" he said.

He then glanced at nutty "and I'm sure nutty would stay with you for awhile. He isnt the best at baby sittin, but he knows where everything is" he said, making nutty pout.

I just nodded with a smile. "You have my word he wont be harmed" I said and he smiled a relieved one as he then left.

My head twitched to the side, I blinked a few times and looked at cub. Why was he in my arms again?

I look at nutty "what am I doing with cub?" I asked and he looked at me with patience. "Your baby sitting cub" he said and I nodded, smiling.

We walked around with cub on my hip. Cub seemed to love messing with my shirt, which i didnt mind, as long as hes happy.

We continued to walk aimlessly until we saw flippy sitting on a bench with coffee in his hand.

We went up to him, "hi flippy!" I said cheerfully and he looked at me, smiling. He then saw cub on my hip and looked a bit confused before he had some realization.

"You dont look busy, did you just not want to baby sit cub?" Nutty asked, hands on hips. Flippy rubbed the back of his neck "you know how I can be" he said with a dry chuckle while nutty laughed.

I sat down on the bench, flush against flippy as nutty sat flush against me. Cub was now in my lap.

Flippy seemed flustered at the contact but I shrugged it off. I hummed as cub pulled on my button shirt, making some buttons come undone, showing off my chest.

Cub leaned his head on my chest, listening to my heart beat. I smiled down at cub, not noticing the two beside me blushing and staring at the scene. (My little brother likes listening to my heart, sometimes hell lay on me for hours just to listen to my heart. He trys to lift my shirt but I dont let him.)