Chapter 3

(M/n) woke up, all sweaty and hot. He knew his heat was starting.

He slowly got out of bed, his cat ears and cat tail out.

His ears were flat against his head as his tail swayed side to side.

He wore his boxers and a shirt. He went out of his room, his sweet smell filling the air.

He weakly walked to the kitchen where his supresents should be. He had forgotten all about the three alphas that stayed at his house.

He reached into his medical cabinet, pulling a box out and looking inside.

He looked through it, not able to find them. He panted as his legs began to shake.

He must have taken the last of them then forgot to buy more.

He heard movement from the entrance of the kitchen. He looked over his shoulder to find the squirrel, bear, and bunny there.

Flippy seemed confused.

"Are you ok-" flippy asked but was cut off by the smell. He gently put a hand on his mouth and nose, his eyes glowing yellow as he grinned a sharp toothed grin, a red hue over taking his face. His bear ears and tail coming out.

Nuttys mouth drooled, as he smelled the aroma, a red hue covering his face. His squirrel ears and tail making there appearance.

Poor cuddles blushed hard, his ears and tail sprouting from his body.

Flipqy walked closer to the cat in heat, growling.

He stopped though, not at the cat doing anything, but at the door slamming open.

Nuttys nose scrunched up at the smell of another alpha. Flipqy growled at the new visitors and cuddles glared at the entrance ways.

The two flying squirrels entered the house, the noses being pinched closed by clothespins.

Nutty went to tackles splendont, only for the flying squirrel to dodge and knock him out pretty harshly.

Cuddles glared at them, holding a knife, splendid quickly disarmed him and pinched the back of his neck, knocking him out. He gently set the bunny down as both flying squirrels got ready for the next one.

Fliqpy slowly came out of the kitchen, growling and snarling as he held a combat knife. The two squirrels were scared as they knew this wasnt flippy, and they knew that he had combat training.

Fliqpy went to stab splendont as he caught splendid by the neck.

Splendont had dodged and quickly and harshly knocked him out.

They panted, the blue one more then the red.

Splendid quickly grabbed (m/n) from the kitchen, causing the cat to whine at the touch.

They quickly got out of the house and into toothy and moles house. They knew toothy was a beta, mole being an alpha but they werent thinking about him.

Toothy stared at them in shock "what are you doing?!" He yelled, the two squirrels looking puzzled as they set the cat down on the couch. (M/n) cried for their touch but they restrained themselves.

"Why did you bring him here?! He in heat!!" Toothy exclaimed.

"We brought him here because your a beta!" Splendont said through gritted teeth.

"You fucking idiots! I'm not the only one that fucking lives here!!" Toothy yelled, the two squirrels pausing in realization. Mole was good at restraining himself when they werent in his house. Mole had a sense of smell that could pickup the sweet scent from miles away.

They shook in fear as the mole stepped down the stairs slowly, his hand grabbing the edge of the wall, his sharp and long painted nails digging into the wall.

He slowly emerged from upstairs, showing that he already had his ears out along without his glasses.

His blue eyes were sharp, his cane breaking in his strong grip.

They were afraid of the mole.

"Why couldnt you take (m/n) to pop?! Or one of the girls?!" Toothy said as he went to mole, pulling his head into his chest, letting mole smell the perfume instead of the heat.

"Take him out of here and spray the perfume every where" toothy growled at the two idiots as mole shakily hugged toothy, burring his face in the smallers chest.

Splendid grabbed (m/n) once again, splendont spraying the perfume everywhere.

They left, running to pops house.

They avoided everyone, and they tried to make sure lifty and shifty didnt see or smell the cat.

They bearsted into pops home, scarying pop and cub.

Cub whimpered as pop put cub on the floor, telling him to go to DB.

"What's wrong?" Pop asked.

"Its (m/n), hes in heat, and you know most of everyone here is an alpha!" Splendont said as splendid set the cat on the couch.

"Your the only other male omega, we thought you could help." Splendid said.

Pop nodded. Db was pops mate so even if he smelled it, he wouldnt be effected by it.

Pop shooed the two alphas out, seeing as (m/n)s scent took a toll on them even if their noses were blocked.

Once they left pop went to the kitchen just as DB got down stairs with cub in his arms.

He saw (m/n). "Babe, what's happening?" He asked concerned like as he walked passed the cat and into the kitchen.

Pop turned around with some medicine in his hands. "(M/n) is in heat and has caused a ruckus. I cant imagine what those two had to do to get him away from flippy and nutty, the two are literally attached to him" he said, going back to the cat in heat and gave him the supresents and water which (m/n) gladly took.

(M/n) shuttered as he panted. "He should calm down soon" pop said, sitting with the omega.

DB nodded, "is it ok if I take cub out? Just for a bit" he said and pop nodded, letting his mate take the other out.

Pop could smell moles and toothys place on (m/n), making pop sigh. "Poor mole" he said, knowing toothy was helping the other calm down.

(To just show you who's alpha, beta, and omega.

Alphas: Flippy, Cuddles, Nutty, Lumpy, Mole, splendid, splendont, giggles, shifty, lifty, and DB

Betas: Russell, Toothy, Sniffles, petunia, lammy, handy, and mime

Omegas: pop, flaky, and (m/n)

Too young: cub)