* 2 *

𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗞 𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦____________

𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗞 𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦
____________

"Damn twin! Finally! A free nigga." I said walking up to Von dapping him up.

"Hell yea! On king david that shit was easy as hell." He dapped me up as we went to my car.

"I'm already knowing. They thought they did sum with giving you a lil' ass year." I laughed pulling off from the police station.

"On folks. I'm not going back." Von said as I passed him the blunt.

I smacked my lips. "Nigga i'a believe it when I see it." I laughed making him do the same.

"I'm foreal. Imma find sum to keep me out of trouble. Just give me sum time on foe nem." Von preached as I nodded.

The rest of the way back was filled with jail stories and me updating him about life in the real world.

"Preciate it twin. Imma hit yo' shit later on. Love gang." Von dapped me up grabbing his stuff getting out the car.

"Ight twin , love. Tell momma T. I said Wassup." And with that I made my way to my apartment.

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧____________

____________

"Wassup ma! I'm home!" I called out and soon as I did I heard fast footsteps.

"My baby! I'm so glad you're home! I missed you! I wanted to come with Durk but I know you guys needed time to catch up and plus I was cooking for you." My momma said hugging and kissing me.

"I missed you too ma and it's straight. Wea' sky nem at?" I asked sitting my jail stuff down looking at the house. Still looks the same.

"In their rooms. Let's go surprise them! I didn't want to tell them you were coming so they could be surprised." My momma said making our way to sky and summers room.

"Wassuh lil girls! Watchall on!" I said busting in they room making them turn around and immediately get up running towards me.

"DAYVON!" They yelled. Summer jumped in my arms and sky hugged me tight.