I DIDN'T DO IT

"what...? Where am I...?" Asked the greenette, he was blindfolded. He was cuffed a chair, the cuffs seem to be quirk cancelation cuffs. his eyes bound to aizawas scarf. he couldn't see, he couldn't move and he can only hear his surroundings. The boy and another man were placed in a white room with a huge rectangular mirror on the side, "Midoriya, Izuku you are here to answer our questions." Said an officer with a cat head, he took off izuku's blindfold the boy squinted his eyes a bit of the bright light and white walls reflecting this light, once his eyes finally adjusted, "what..? W-what do you mean ask questions? What do I need to answer? H-have i-i done something wrong?" He asked now being nervous and a little bit frightened of the fact he was in an interrogation room. "We ask the questions kid. And you answer. Got me?" Said the cat like man as izuku simply and nervously nodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So...did you inform the league of villains that your class and will be having a field trip to USJ? And that all might was supposed to be there?" He asked. question seemingly turning into a statement, "what? No- i-i would never do that!" Screamed the boy frustration filling his mind of the accusations being pointed towards him. "Why did you do it."

"Wha-"

"When did you do it."

"I-"

"How did you do it."

"Bu-"

The boy hardly ever got a word in. Finally he snapped "I TOLD YOU I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! WHY WOULD I EVEN HAVE THE REASON T-" Slam the questioner slammed his fist on the table a small squeak can be heard from the boy. "Answer the damn questions kid." The detective said frustration laced around his words. Finally the door opened and the cat-man went out instead he was replaced with his homeroom teacher with a visible scowl on his face. -the same questions asked.- the boy now trembling in his seat he never saw his homeroom teacher raise his voice like that. Then principal nezu popped out of his scarf and asked the same questions but a bit calmer and yet the boy felt the principals words were all out of frustration and anger. Lastly all might came in the room as the two walked out as all might was in his muscle form. Izuku felt relief spread across his body "all might! You know I wouldn't do that r-right? Please! Tell them I didn't do it!" All might now angrier than ever slammed his fist on the table causing it to break and crash on the floor. Now shouting at the boy izuku was having a hard time breathing as the sight reminded him of his mother beating him and shouting at him. His nightmares felt like they came to life, he hated being reminded of his abusive past and he would tremble at the thought. Gasps of air was heard from the boy as he is now hyperventilating. The boy broke out of his chair and backed into the corner breaking down in tears of fear. Bringing his knees to his head and balling his hands into his hair almost pulling it all out and rocking back and forth, screaming the words "IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY!" all might was flabbergasted as so we're the others on the other side of the mirror. The boy now trembling in fear and terror all might tried to get close, izuku just lost it and screamed. Now on all fours and in hands still in his hair, blood streamed out of his mouth. He bit his toung and fell limp on the floor. the others now panicking and burst into the room and immediately called for recovery girl. As everything went black izuku mouth the words "I'm sorry" once more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
".....all might? Can a quirkless person like me be a hero?" The boy asked the no. 1 hero all might as he was in his skinny form. "Well my boy, let me ask you this your answer will also answer your question."
Izuku nodded his head

"Being a hero is already hard by itself. But being a quirkless hero is nearly Impossible"

Izuku let his head hang low