worry

⚠️THIS PART OF THE STORY CONTAINS CHILD ABUSE PLEASE PROCEED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION⚠️🕳️🤸

As izuku and his 'mother' made it home and unlocked the door to 'her' house, she immediately threw Izuku to the other side of the living room with the help of her quirk. He tried to get up but was met with a kick to the stomach making him stumble back to his feet. Again he tried to stand up. Inko pushed him down and dragged him to the kitchen, pinning him to the floor she brought out a knife to his neck piercing his skin a bit making a shallow cut. Wincing at the pain izuku tried to push the knife away because he was just discharged from the hospital, his current state was weak. Very weak. His mom was dragging the knife down to his stomach and gesturing if she was going to stab or not, but she ended up dragging it further down to his thigh and stabbed him. Screaming at the pain he once again tried to push her away but to no avail...she kept on stabbing him in places where it was easy to heal and where it wouldn't be so fatal until he passed out. A few moments later she dragged our bloody and unconscious green bean to a secret room in the apartment no one knew except izuku and his mother. Once there she wrapped his wounds in a sloppy manner as to make sure he didn't bleed to death and have murder on her history. She then proceeded to tie his hands and legs together. Looking at the poor boy, she was disgusted she even gave birth to such a pathetic waste of space. 'you ruined my life. You are the cause my husband isnt here anymore. You are the cause why all of this is happening in the first place.' she thought to herself before heading out the room redoing several pain the ass locks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hours later izuku woke up wincing in pain he yet again found himself not being able to move. He was in a dark room that had a foul smell far worse than a rats rotting corpse. The door creaked open and there stood Inko. she got Infront of izuku and crouched down to his eye level "it's your own fault you ended up like this, izuku~ if the doctors found out about your little scars who do you think will get in trouble?" She stated venom laced in her words. Not wanting to say anything izuku just looked down letting his head hang low. "OI SAY SOMETHING WHEN I TALK TO YOU. YOU PIECE OF SHIT" the older woman says throwing an empty wine bottle onto izuku's head. This had continued on for a week, occasionally bringing him food and water in a bowl treating him like a dog.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(3 days after being discharged)
"Hey bakubro, midobro hasnt shown up in like 3 days.. i know he maybe is just resting in his house but..still...its not like him." Kirishima says in worry of their wrongly accused classmate. "Tch" was the only response he got from the pomeranian with his usual scowl. But he too thought it was strange for his nerdy hero obsessed childhood friend to not attend school for 3 straight days. "Why dont we wait for a few more days kero maybe he's just a little sick because of the sudden change being sent down to the police station out of nowhere can give anyone a shock plus the treatment he got from the class kero.." asui/tsu-chan says trying to calm them down. As they make their way to the class the class were filled with their normal whispers and gossip "tch" bakugo scoffs as he sits in his assigned chair while he waits for the teacher he overhears a certain brunette shit talking about their classmate "did you hear about what happened to deku-kun in the police station? I heard he freaked out and passed out right then and there causing him to end up in the hospital. Shameless right? Acting like hes having a panic attack to avoid being interrogated.." 'and where the fuck with round face get that info?' as he was about to question and interrupt the little gossip talk their teacher walked in and started the lecture.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few days later in their commonroom the class is now very suspicous as to why deku didnt come to school for a week. Even for uraraka this was strange and started to make theories why deku isnt coming and that maybe hes trying to get away. "hey." Todoroki says to the little group that were still actually friends with midoriya. "Dont you guys think we should check up on him? I mean. He hasnt come to school for a week most of the class already thinks hes not coming back..and its starting to get to me." He stated in worry and frustation clear as day. "You right.." kirishima says "c'mon guys just chill hell come back! Its midoriya were talkin' 'bout besides do yall even know where he lives?" Kaminari stated as he tries to take the worry off of his friends shoulders "your right kero..." Asui agrees as she does not like thinking negative "kero arent bakugo and midoriya childhood friends kero? Dont you know where he lives?" She asked as the idea popped into her head "tch. Of course i do the old hag forces me to go there when she and inko want to hang out." He scoffs in annoyance while trying to hide his worry. "Then why dont we go visit? Just to be sure." The bi coloured teen said in a now cheerful yet monotonic voice.

And so the friends went off together to check up on midoriya not knowing what sight lies ahead.

word count: 983

(A/N: hiii guysss sorry i havent updated for over a week in both of my stories its just that this are getting hectic alr bye bye!)