CHAPTER 2!!

Tubbo loved Tommy, sure they were best friends, but, Tommy loved Wilbur. Wilbur of all people! And Wilbur treated Tommy like shit, so why does Tommy stay with him? Why won't he be with tubbo? Instead of that ugly man.

What does Tommy see in him? Tubbo doesn't know, and he frankly might never know. But atleast Tommy and Tubbo are best friends.

Tubbo was reading Tommy's letter about cows and Tubbo did see some cows around.. he might go cow hunting later. But now Tubbo has to Finish his letter to Tommy. Once he was done he had to sleep.

But that never happens. He just stayed up and stared at the roof thinking of Tommy. But then there was a knock and Tubbo had to get up sadly.

He opened the door and saw Quackity. And he seamed.. drunk? He wasn't sure, and before Tubbo could talk Quackity walked in. "Hello? What do you want??" Tubbo asked while following Quackity. "Where's 'ommy?"
Quackity slurred walking around. "Tommy's not here." Tuboo said still right behind Q.

"I know he here." Quackity snapped. He then walked to tubbos desk and grabbed the note that Tommy wrote. "What's this!?" Quackity said clearly mad. "Mmh!?" He said pushing it in Tubbos face.

Tubbo took the letter and put it back. "Quackity go sit on the coach." Tubbo sternly siad before leaving.

Tubbos brain was flying at rapped spread, what is Q told everyone? Would he be thrown out? What next then?

Once tubbo calmed down he grabbed some bread and water and gave it to Quackity. He seemed to get the  message and started eating the bread.

The next day Quackity probably forgot about it all. Tubbo took his letter to give it to Tommy.

He left it at the spot then stayed for awhile hopeing to see Tommy. Yesterday he saw him they swam and then Tommy had to dry his shirt, which left him shirtless, and he would be lying if he said that he didn't mentel pictures.

But Tommy left later and Tubbo left after wards.

Once tubbo had enough he left to go back to Manburg. He went home and fell asleep dreaming of a happy place away from war and terrorism.

Tubbo slept hopeing he'll be alive to see a time like that, with Tommy...