Chapter 6!!!!!!

No way in hell is Quackity taking Tommy to shlatt, he would just hurt the boy.

Quackity was taking him to Niki, even tho Niki hates Quackity, she would take care of Tommy. But.. Quackity doesn't want Tommy to go back to that stupid man in a yellow sweater, all he did was ignore and hurt Tommy.

Quackity saw before they were exiled how shitty wilbur was to Tommy, and he had to fight all his nerves to not punch Wilbur. Right there.

But, he knew what Niki thought of wilbur, sure she loved him as a friend, but she still saw how much of a asshole he was. So he knows Tommy will be fine with Niki.

Quackity loved Tommy, as a friend and not. But, he also loves shlatt, how he says what he wants and doesn't sugar coat his words.

Once they got to Niki's, Quackity knocked on the door impatiently because the sun was setting, and he didn't want to mess with mobs.

The door opened, only a little so that she could see who it was, when she saw Quackity she wanted to close it hard.. but then she saw Tommy in his arms. "Why is Tommy in your arms?" She said glaring at Quackity as if trying to blow him up.

"Not even a hello? Wow, well if you want to skip the greetings, I want to have Tommy live with you. I'll explain everything once I come in, so may I come in?" Quackity said returning the glare.

"Come in." She said coldly stepping to the side allowing him to walk through.

She closed the door and walked to the living room. "So, explain" she said looking at him to make sure to hear everything he says, "Tommy was in tubbos house, and when I heard word that he there I went to go fetch him, I knew if he was with tubbos he'd go back to Wilbur, but I know if he's here he won't go back to that dumb man. Do you understand?" Quackity explains to Niki.

Niki only gave a nod, "he can stay, but you are still not welcomed here." She said before taking Tommy out of his arms and taking him to the bedroom. When she came back Quackity was gone and the door was open.

She closed the door and thought on how she was gonna keep Tommy away form Wilbur.

Hopefully Wilbur isn't going mad...

______
Mad a longish one because of the lack of updateing